[Chapter 4]

Payton's POV

"I disagree. Katniss doesn't deserve Peeta because he does so much for her and she does so little for him. It was all for act while he did it because of love. She was always two timing him with Gale!" I said as Lisa groaned while Claire laughed beside me.

"No, Katniss does deserve him because she learns to love him. It's not like she never did fall in love with him." Lisa disagreed as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever, I think Katniss doesn't deserve any of them because of how she kept kissing both of them." I said while crossing my arms.

"Believe what you will Payton. My statement is reasonable." Lisa said as she held her chin high and crossed her arms as well. "Oh so mine isn't?!" I asked with a playfully smirk while I threw a pillow at her. She gasped at the impact before laughing. "Yes it isn't!" Lisa teased before hitting me with a pillow. "Ow!" I laughed before grabbing another one and hitting her.

"Pillow fight!" Casey laughed before jumping on the bed and whacking all of us. "No Casey!" I screamed as I got attacked. "Come fight me if you dare!" Casey said bravely before me and Claire stood up and attacked her on the bed. "Ah! I surrender!" She screamed underneath us as we laughed loudly.

"Ah ha! You've been defeated!" I grinned as I laid on her comfortably. "Not for long!" Lisa said before she attacked me and Claire. "You forgot your other opponent!" Lisa said in a funny accent as I laughed while she hit me with the fluffy pillow. "No one forgets their enemy!" I grinned evilly before tackling her to the ground.

I gasped as I woke up from my sleep due to my head hitting something hard. I quickly looked around with widen eyes and I frowned once I saw him sitting next to me, still driving. For a moment I actually believed this all was a dream. That I was actually never kidnapped and I was safe at home. But it wasn't true. I'm still stuck with a criminal.

"What's the matter? You forgetting that this all isn't a dream?" He asked with an evil grin as I scoffed. "I wish it was." I snapped as I sat up straight before rubbing my eyes. "You were out pretty good. You didn't wake up at all. You were sound asleep." He said as I rolled my eyes, unamused.

"You were watching me?" I asked before I looked at him shortly with bored eyes. "To check up on you yes." He said as he stared at me while his hands held the steering wheel. "Did you know that you giggle in your sleep?" He asked as I narrowed my eyebrows. "No I didn't." I mumbled as I looked outside my window.

"What was your dream about?" He asked as I clenched my jaw. "You don't care." I snapped. "You're right, I freaking don't." He laughed bitterly as I rolled my eyes. What I had wasn't just a dream. It was a memory. A precious one that I regret not taking for granted.

"You're a rude person." I said bluntly as I caught him looking over at me with the corner of my eye. "Good. I want to be." He said. "Then that makes you an ugly person." I said as he laughed. "I know I'm far from that love. You can admit it yourself too." He snickered as I mentally gagged. I never really had the chance to really observe his features clearly, but I do secretly admit he is attractive.

Everything I've seen from him that's been exposed is attractive. And I hate how it's true. "No thanks." I said sharply before I closed my mouth. "You'll admit it someday, you'll see." He grinned as I scoffed. "Someone's haughty." I said as I folded my arms over my stomach.

"I'm just confident in myself. Are you?" He asked as I froze. "That's an obvious no because every time I stare at you you get all quiet and you look uneasy." He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Is it because I'm too intimidating?" He cooed as I looked away. I won't admit that. At least not to him. That will only feed his pride.