Cast

Jimin
One year passed and he is 25 now. The past can't be changed and he is still the same person he was before. And he doesn't want to change. He will always be the criminal he was born to be. The only thing that changed is that he has a heart now. Even if he doesn't want to admit that. Being apart from the people he loves is hard but he won't be alone on his journey long...

HanaShe is a 22 years old young girl who didn't really had the chance for a normal life

Hana
She is a 22 years old young girl who didn't really had the chance for a normal life. When she was only 10, she was kidnapped from her family by a maffia who are creating killing machines. Just like her. She was thought not to feel any pain and to never cry. They made her into a killing robot and she does her job really good until she meets this one person who could change everything.

Soyung
She is the only friend Hana has. Soyung is 26 years old and has the same past as Hana. She was kidnapped after school when she was 13. Because she was already a little older, the kidnappers couldn't completely destroy her and she still had control over her own thoughts. The moment she meet Hana she treated her like her own sister just to keep some humanity inside of her and didn't let her completely cut her emotions off.

Hajun
The person everyone fears of. He is the boss of a dangerous maffia gang in Ulsan which kidnapped the 2 girls. The gang is not that big but they are quiet and dangerous. They only accept special jobs from regular customers and they do the job quiet and fast. Nobody knows about them. Hajun is 55 years old and he is also the founder so the gang is only 20 years old yet but still they are monsters.

Doyun
He is the 29 years old, brat son of Hajun. This guy thinks he could have everything and of course he laid an eye on Hana. Of course she doesn't care. The only thing she cares about is her job and Soyung but he always finds a way to go on her nerves. A no is not a word he understands. Maybe because his father treats him like a king.

____________________________________

Everyone I am so excited to write this story. I can't believe that Don't fall in luv is already finished. Somehow I thought the story is not complete yet so that's why I am writing this one. Hope you will like it. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜