Chapter 32. Real V

Jimin POV:

I sat in the hospital room with Hana to make sure that she was eating and drinking well and doesn't do anything stupid. Most of the time she was just sleeping because her ribs were hurting a lot. Suddenly the door swung open and V stormed inside.
"Noona are you here?" He asked as he looked around inside the room and I gave him a confused look.

"Who are you calling noona?" I asked puzzled and once he saw me, he awkwardly scratched the back of his head

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there." He said and soon after another person arrived next to him. It was Soyung.
"Taehyung-ah why are you yelling? I was right behind you." Soyung said and punched Vs cheek. Now I didn't understand a damn thing. What on earth was going on with these two.
"Taehyung? Who is Taehyung?" I asked confused as I looked around if someone else was near them but no.
"Huh? It is him." Soyung simply answered before walking away and leaving us there. Was I tripping now.
"I thought your name was V?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as V cleared his throat.
"Come on, V is not my birth name, are you stupid. It's just so nobody knows who I actually am." He explained proud of himself but that still didn't make any sense.
"But you told her?" I pointed after Soyung and V lent closer so only I would hear what he was about I say.
"Yeah because she is cute." He said and I threw my hand to my forehead. This alien must have been joking.
"You really want to be all lovey dovey in a situation like that?" I asked him and now he was the one raising an eyebrow. He crossed his arms before his chest and spoke.
"Look who is talking. I think you are head over heals every time you are near Hana. I am not blind." He pointed at Hana and I looked over to her. Of course right before he said that, she opened her eyes and heard everything.
"I will fucking kill you." I told V but he smirked and after that left the room. What a dickhead. I looked over to Hana and saw her staring right into my eyes. Almost into my soul. I quickly stood up and turned away. Before I didn't even think that deep of it but to be honest, V was right. I am kind of nervous when I am around her but at the same time I also want to be around her, I just wasn't really paying any attention to it before.
"My stomach hurts." She suddenly said and that made me turn back to her again.

" She suddenly said and that made me turn back to her again

"Oh...do you want me to get the doctor? Or painkillers?" I asked and already made my way to the door until she spoke again.
"Remember what you told me at your place about the stomach pain? I guess I have that." She said and I gulped. I had no idea what to say or how to act so I just stood there looking at her and she did the same thing. Once I finally collected myself, I walked over to her and sat down at the edge of the bed.
"You see, this is not that simple. If you actually-" I was about to start but she cut me off by saying something that took me by surprise even more.
"I like you." I turned over to her surprised and looked at her but she was giving me that emotionless look she always had on her face. Was I supposed to take that serious or was she just as confused as I was? Just before I could have said something someone cleared their throat behind me. I stood up to see the police officer standing there, not really happy.
"Oh officer. How can I help you?" I asked as if nothing happened with an smile but I guess he didn't felt like smiling.
"I was waiting for you Park Jimin but you didn't show up." He started and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Look, I solved the case. Why aren't you happy?" I asked and maybe that was a mistake because he raised his hand at me and his head became red.
"No I am not happy! You were supposed to give them over to me, not hunt the whole gang down!" He yelled and I was about to say something but Hana spoke before me.
"It was me." Was all she said blankly and that made the police officer look over to her.
"Young lady, it is a crime to lie to a police officer. This is really serious." He said and I could see that Hana wasn't bothered at all. She just kept going.
"I'm not lying you pig and get you disgusting finger out of my face." The moment she said that my yawn dropped.

" The moment she said that my yawn dropped

Not even I talk like that to the police. This girl feared nothing.
"I'm sorry?!" The officer yelled but all Hana did was rolling her eyes.
"Listen, I did it with my friends. Those guys held us captive and tortured us emotionally, physically and sexually. We tried to escape, but they caught us so we had to save ourselves. That's the story." Hana explained and the police officer was shocked.
"Park Jimin your fingerprints were everywhere." He pointed over to me, but Hana spoke again.
"They found us and brought us to the hospital so basically they saved our lives. You should be thankful to them and not act like a dickhead." This was a cherry on top. I didn't know if the officer was speechless or just shocked but he definitely had no idea what to say.
"But-" He wanted to started again but Hana shook her head.
"I think there is nothing else to talk about." With that she laid back in bed and closed her eyes. That girl is insane. The officer sighed and turned towards me.
"Park Jimin you will never stop right?" He asked.
"Yes." I simply answered without even thinking because the answer was obvious.
"And I will never catch you, right?" Once again he asked and I gave him the same answer as before.
"Yes." I said that and after going through his head frustrated, he started walking towards the door. Before leaving, he saris one last thing.
"She is just like you." He stormed off angrily and I couldn't believe my eyes. It actually worked. How the actual fuck did that work?!

 How the actual fuck did that work?!