Chapter 30. He is dead

Hana POV:

"Get the guns!" Suddenly Hajun said and that moment they pulled guns out of their pants. Oh fuck, I was the only one with a weapon. This wasn't good.
"Where the fuck are those fuckers." Just as I thought this to myself the door swung open and the three boys stepped inside.
"Need some help?" Jimin asked as he was holding guns in his hands just like the other two.
"The armory wasn't that far away." He said as they threw the guns to the girls.
"Park Jimin!" Hajun screamed and I looked confused. How did he know Jimin. As I saw Jimin looked just the way I did.
"You little fucker! I knew you had something to do with this the moment I saw you at that shitty store." He kept on yelling and Jimin got more and more confused.
"How the hell do you know who I am?" Jimin asked already pointing his gun at Hajun but all he did was laughing.

"Oh please, everyone heard about you. The deadly boy who disappeared after killing is loving father." I couldn't believe my ears as Hajun said that. Jimin killed his father? How did Hajun know so much about him?
"You fucker just killed your self." Jimin said with deadly eyes as he pointed over to the boys. They all started shooting at each other while I hid behind a bed with Soyung. Everyone hid and tried not to get shot while also trying to get the enemy down.
"Hana you are insane!" Soyung yelled while she peaked her head out and started shooting. As I also slowly stoop up and wanted to shoot, I saw one of the girls dropping to the ground. My eyes widened. Oh no! All I could see was red and I started shooting like crazy and screamed. Two of the uncles fell dead to the ground but I wasn't satisfied yet. We kept on shooting until I heard a scream next to me.
"Hana behind you!" I looked over and saw that it was Jimin. It didn't take me long to realize that someone was behind me so I quickly turned around but the person already held Soyung between his hands and pointed a gun to her head.
"Give up Hana or I will kill her! You think I didn't realize that she is important to you?" It was Hajun. He laughed as he pressed the gun even more to her head. I got really angry and wanted to rip his head off but it was to dangerous. Just as I was about to put the gun down, I saw a shadow behind Hajun.
"It is over fucker." I recognized that voice. It was Jimin. After a lout shot almost next to my ear, I could see Hajun dropping to the ground while Soyung held her ear. Jimin was revealed behind him and I saw his face covered in blood. I couldn't believe what just happened. He shot Hajun in the head. He was dead.
"Hana!" Jimin quickly knelt down before me and shook me but I did respond. I was completely under shock.
"Hana snap out of it!" He yelled louder and finally I woke up again. Jimins eyes were glowing red while he was looking at me and it almost frightened even me.

 Jimins eyes were glowing red while he was looking at me and it almost frightened even me

Hajun really said something that triggered him.
"Keep going! They ran outside." Jimin said as he stood up and walked out of the room, after everyone. I went over to Soyung and helped her to stand up.
"Soyung he is dead." I told her as she was looking at Hajuns lifeless body laying before her.
"I know it's just...I never thought I would ever see him like that." She said but we had no time for that. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. Everywhere I could only look was blood. As I was counting to see how many uncles are still left, I had to realize that we could only kill 4 yet including Hajun and two girls were also dead. We quickly ran after Jimin and just before we arrived outside one of the uncles jumped before us. He held his gun up and shoot me right in the stomach. I fell to the ground and my vision turned a bit blurry. All I could hear was Soyung screaming and then gun shoots. I was in so much pain. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me on a lap to support my head.
"Hana! Hana stay with me! I killed him." It was Soyung. Even though my vision was a bit blurry I could see that she almost looked like she was crying. I lifted my hand up and placed it on my stomach where the bullet hit me.
"Soyung." I started a bit weak and Soyung lent closer to hear me better.
"This is bulletproof." I said as I pointed at the vest that I was wearing.
"Oh for fuck sake Hana." She let out a deep breath as she said that and I chuckled. Even though it was bulletproof proof, it still hurt because of the pressure. I somehow managed to stand back up with the help of Soyung and we went outside to help the others. Everyone was freaking out.

I saw one of the uncles holding a girl by her hair while she tried to break free

I saw one of the uncles holding a girl by her hair while she tried to break free. Soyung ran over to V to help them so I jumped on that fucker to get him off of her. I dig my knife into his shoulder and he let go of her while screaming in pain.
"Ahhh! Fuck it Hana I will murder you." As he spoke I realized that it was Jihoon. Now that I knew who I was fighting with I wanted to kill him even more because he did this to me. He was the one who broke me. I held my hand up with the knife in it and swung it into his neck. Blood was everywhere on my upper body. Jihoon fell to the ground but I kept on stabbing him until there was no blood in his body anymore. I was so angry that I wanted to cut him into peaces. Once I let my anger out, I ran up to the girl to check if she was okay and help her up but all I could see was blood. He cut her throat. She was dead. I hit the grass under my bare feet and screamed. This couldn't be. I wanted to safe them and now they are dying one by one. This is not how it was supposed to be.

 This is not how it was supposed to be