Chapter 24. Getting along

Jimin POV:

I followed Hana back to my room and stopped at the door. She was sitting on my bed with my pillow in her hand and stroked the soft fabric on it.
"It's comfortable right?" The moment I spoke, she threw the pillow away and jumped up from the bed. I chuckled.
"It's alright, make yourself comfortable. It's all yours." I told her as I walked over to the window and looked if I could find the rest of the joint somewhere but it was nowhere to be seen. I must have thrown it out the window on the street. Well just great that was my last one.
"Jimin." Suddenly I heard my voice being called and I turned around to see Hana standing before my wardrobe looking at all the clothes inside.

" Suddenly I heard my voice being called and I turned around to see Hana standing before my wardrobe looking at all the clothes inside

"Yes." I asked as I walked up to her. She was looking at all the clothes with big eyes. It almost looked like she was fascinated.
"Are these all your clothes?" She asked and I looked at her a bit confused before answering.
"Well...yeah." I simply said and she held her hand out and touched one of my gray hoodies.
"It's soft." She said but after that she pulled her hand away and sat back on my bed. What was this all about? It's not even that much cloth. Not even for a boy and most of them are just black and gray. To be honest it was a quiet sad closet. I thought for a moment before stepping to the side.
"If you want to, you can choose something to wear for the night." I said and made my way back to the window and lit up a cigarette. It has been a while since I actually smoked because I was trying to quit but after all the stress I just needed at least one. She hesitated first but at the end stood back up and took that one hoodie of the hanger she touched before. A simple, cheap gray hoodie. Nothing was special about that peace of clothing. She started removing the shirt I gave her before and I quickly turned around once I saw what she was doing. She wasn't shy that's for sure. As I kept on smoking the cigarette, I could see her figure in the window changing into the hoodie.

 As I kept on smoking the cigarette, I could see her figure in the window changing into the hoodie

She moved her arm very carefully and slow because of the pain. Even the sports bra she was wearing looked way to loose. How can someone be that thin and still this strong. Just as she pulled the hoodie down and checked herself in the mirror I decided turn my head slightly and like that I could see her clearly. She started pulling her pants down and I felt my head burning up a little. What? You don't have a girl comfortably changing in your presence without even thinking about throwing you out of the room. As I thought about that I realized that this behavior wasn't normal at all.
"Ahh." She let out a small whimper as she placed a finger on her wounded leg and that pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Should we change the bandage?" I asked and she looked up at me before slowly nodding her head. I threw the cigarette away and made my way towards her. The hoodie I gave her looked like a big dress on her even though I wasn't that big myself and my clothes were normal sizes. She sat down at the edge of the bed and I knelt down before her while grabbing a new bandage from my nightstand.
"You can unwrap it." I told her while I cut the bandage and grabbed some painkillers. She did so and her big wound was revealed. It didn't look good at all but at least better then last time.
"Do you want to do it or should I do it?" I asked her because I promised her not to touch her and for a second she looked like she was thinking.
"You can do it." She answered and I gave her a small smile before opening the painkiller and rubbing it on her wound. The moment my cold finger came in contact with her bare leg, she yelped and grabbed my arm. I looked over to her hand that was digging her fingernails in me.
"I know it hurts." I simply said without removing her hand and just let her do it even though it hurt me. She was in more pain at that moment. As I was done, she slowly opened her eyes and looked down at her hand. My arm was already bleeding a little but I just kept on wrapping up her leg.
"Sorry." She said while removing her hand. I chuckled a little.

"You know, you can't just go around throwing people over your shoulder because they looked suspicious

"You know, you can't just go around throwing people over your shoulder because they looked suspicious." I said and that made her lower her head.
"But who am I to tell you anything, your dad?" I laughed a little as I was finishing up her bandage. She looked up at me a bit confused.
"Dad?" She said and I also looked at her. Did I say something? She looked really confused at me and I guess at that moment it hit me. She had no parents or mostly couldn't remember them at all. All she had were those brutal men she grew up with. Well a bit similar to my situation.
"Here." I said as I was done and stood back up to throw away everything I didn't need. V was already laying on the couch watching TV and stuffing his mouth with snacks. That guy was unbelievable. I grabbed a glass of water and went back inside my room because there was no way I would have been able to sleep outside with that man being all weird.
"There is no carpet outside just here. Would you mind if I slept here?" I asked her a bit awkwardly but she simply nodded. That went quiet easy. I placed a pillow on the ground and grabbed a blanket from the closet. Hana was already in bed making herself comfortable.
"If you need anything I will be right here." I told her after switching the light off and pulling the blanket over my body. Well let's hope that I won't be murdered in my sleep.

 Well let's hope that I won't be murdered in my sleep