Chapter 16. Escape

Hana POV:

"Ahhhh." I jumped up in bed screaming once I was at consciousness again. My arm was hurting like crazy and I immediately fell back.
"Hana! Hana it's alright. You had a bad dream." Suddenly two arms were wrapped around me and I was pulled into a soft chest.

" Suddenly two arms were wrapped around me and I was pulled into a soft chest

It was Soyung. I let out a deep breath and laid back.
"What the fuck is going on? Where am I?" I asked her as I looked around. No one was in the room just the two of us. It looked the exact same like the room where we sleep in with the girls but there was only just one bed.
"The uncles allowed you to stay here because...well, the girls kind of want to kill your." She explained and I rolled my eyes. Stupid bitches.
"I will kill them first." I said in pain and pressed my eyes together. My shoulder hurt like crazy.
"Not in this state." She added and, well she was maybe right. I was quiet a mess. I looked over to my arm and saw a needle in my hand.
"What is that?" I asked and wanted to pull it out but Soyung stopped me.
"No! Leave it. It's antibiotics. Your fever was really high and you were sweating like crazy. Your arm was shaking so the uncles gave you medication but this is the only one. You need to get better after that because they are not giving you a second one and if you are still sick then..." She didn't finish the sentence but I knew what she wanted to say.
"I am useless then." I said without emotions and she slowly nodded. That didn't surprise me. They would for sure kill me then and throw me out or whatever.
"Please rest just a little so you can get better. I don't want anything to happen to you." She said but I just rolled my eyes.
"Whatever." I simply said and wanted to turn away but my shoulder hurt like hell.
"I will sneak into the kitchen and get some food. Please stay here and rest." She almost begged and I looked at her confused. I never seen her like that before. I nodded and with a small smile she stood up and left the room. The room was so cold and my shoulder was really killing me. It felt like I was already dead. My whole body felt like something heavy was laying on me the whole time.
"I can't stay here. They will destroy me even more." Slowly I started to realize that there was no chance for me anymore and even if I was strong, together they are stronger. I couldn't fight against all of them. As I looked up at the tube where the medication was put inside I saw that it was already almost empty.

 As I looked up at the tube where the medication was put inside I saw that it was already almost empty

Most of it was already in my body so I decided to slowly push myself up. It hurt like hell but I didn't give up. I grabbed the tube and slowly started to press it so the liquid would go inside my body a bit faster. Not to fast so my veins wouldn't rip. Now it came in handy that we were also thought some simple first aid. Once it was empty, I ripped it out of my hand and stood up from the bed. My vision was still blurry because of the pain and now that I was standing, it hurt even more.
"Pull yourself together." I told myself as I made my way to the window. I opened it and looked down. It wasn't high at all. I could easily climb out. My mind was playing pictures of me laying dead in the garbage where the uncles would throw me after pressing the button. I didn't want to end up like that. But somehow I started not to believe this whole chip story.
"I'm not going to die here." I told myself before looking back at the door where Soyung just left.
"I'm sorry Soyung but I had enough." I said before stepping on the window frame and jumping down. It wasn't a big jump so I could stay on my feet but my shoulder was killing me. Once I looked up I realized that I was out but it was still not over. I made a run for it and didn't look back.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see at all where I was running but I didn't care

It was pitch black and I couldn't see at all where I was running but I didn't care. I just wanted to leave. Suddenly I heard a loud noise and I huge pain went through my thigh. I fell to the ground I yelled in pain.
"Ahhh what the-" I looked down and saw a huge amount of blood flowing out of my leg. I got shot. As I looked back at the building, I saw that the lights were on.
"Oh no they are up." Before even thinking twice, I jumped back up and kept on running. The pain was unbelievable but I needed to keep going in order to save myself. I was so tired but I ran everywhere and not just straight so they wouldn't find me that easily. It felt like ages passed when I finally arrived on the street. I couldn't hear anyone following me. My leg felt like it was being ripped of. I was for sure about to black out but I had to pull myself together. There was only a little more until the store. I kept on running and soon after I could already see the lights. Thank god it was still open but it was really quiet. Nobody was even near the store.  I quickly pushed the door open and at that moment collapsed to the ground.
"Hana!" I heard someone calling out my name but I had no energy anymore to even look up. Suddenly I was dragged away from the entrance and laid down behind the counter.
"Hana look at me! What happened?" I opened my eyes and saw the old man who owns the store looking at me shocked. I couldn't answer. Nothing was working inside of me. My leg and arm wouldn't move. I couldn't open my mouth. Even breathing felt like torture.
"Jesus Christ. What do I do?" He looked around confused and I somehow managed to point at a cloth that was laying around.
"Oh I understand!" He quickly got up and went to get the cloth. I was loosing way to much blood and my vision was also started to get really blurry. He got back and quickly wrapped the cloth above my wound really tight to stop the bleeding.
"I will call an ambulance." He said but I grabbed his arm and slowly shook my head. There was no way I was going anywhere with an ambulance. After what the uncles told me, they would cut my leg off and throw me in jail to let me rot there.
"What else do you want me to do my child." He asked but at this point I couldn't answer at all. I was almost out.
"I know." He suddenly said and got his phone out. I got a bit afraid and shook my head.
"N-no." I managed to say and he patted my shoulder.
"Don't worry it's not an ambulance." He answered and after that I couldn't remember anything anymore.

" He answered and after that I couldn't remember anything anymore