Chapter 7. You are hired

Jimin POV:

I was still in the cell sitting on the bed and looking at the police officer in front of me not really amused.
"An offer I can't resist? Well that must be good." I said sarcastically as he just rolled his eyes while he stood there with his arms crossed.
"It is actually." He just simply said and I was already annoyed.
"Well then spit it out already." I spoke because I really wasn't in the mood for this bullshit. He suddenly came closer and bent closer. Now I was a but confused.

 Now I was a but confused

What was about to come.
"You will help with the investigation." The officer grinned at me and I lifted an eyebrow before bursting out in a laugh.
"You don't think yourself that I would actually help you, do you? How could you be that stupid." I laughed into his face but he didn't really seem to find it funny. Well I couldn't care less I had the time of my life. As if I would help the police. After I was finally done with my laughing session and looked back at the officer it took me by surprise that all he did was chuckling. Now that was weird. I expected him to be pissed or something. He turned around so that his back was now facing me before continuing to speak.
"That's a mistake Park Jimin. After all, you are wanted." He said and now my face turned white. How on earth did they find that out. V made sure everything is deleted from the system and nobody really knew how I looked. I was shocked.
"It looks like now you are quiet." He spoke and then walked out if the cell and closed it.
"Listen I know you are smart. What you said yesterday made a lot of sense. You could help us find the actual murders faster and in exchange you will get out. This is quiet a good offer. Think about it." After a wink he turned around and started walking away. For a second I just sat there and stared in front of myself.

 For a second I just sat there and stared in front of myself

Just before he was out if sight I spoke.
"Wait!" I said just loud enough so he heard me and he turned around. I could already see his smirking face that I hated. I looked at him angry.
"I want to be off the wanted list. And no shit anymore. The police will leave me alone" I said and after just some seconds he spoke again.
"Deal." And just after that he left. I threw myself back on the bed and I sweared under my nose.
"For fuck sake how did I get back on the wanted list." I was so frustrated and pissed. At least maybe this would help me get back to my normal life again. But fuck I really didn't want to help the police. It felt so wrong and it was wrong. I was the bad guy.
"Jimin you are at the lowest of your life." I said to myself. This was so frustrating. Obviously there was no way I wanted to do this but it was a good opportunity to finally clear myself and live on in peace. Man I was killing myself with all the thoughts. Suddenly I heard the cell being unlocked again. I looked up and so two new officers that I haven't seen before.
"After you." They said after they unlocked the cell and step to the side so I could walk out. I stood up and made my way outside. They were following behind. As I was back in the office or so I saw the officers from yesterday and couple of others. They were staring at me as if I have killed someone in front of them.
"Please sit." One of them pointed at chair with a blank face. I just set down and looked at all the people standing above me. It was weird how they just looked at me with that poker face on. Thank god one of them broke the silence and pulled a chair in front of me where he sat down.
"Alright Mr. Park. Tell me please what do you see on this picture?" He asked and place the picture in front of me on the desk. There was a person laying on the floor covered with blood. I chuckle before I started speaking.

 I chuckle before I started speaking

"Well this is obviously a dead man. It looks like you has been stabbed a couple of times in the back. The knife is still laying next to him on the floor which shows that the murderer was an amateur or he wants us to think that. From the height of the wounds on his back, it looks like a smaller person attacked him. The knife is most likely a normal kitchen knife. Nothing special. I think that was a family member who murdered him. Maybe his wife because she caught him cheating? Or another family member out of jealousy? This for sure was an amateur. The person must have regretted it immediately after he done it and escaped leaving every evidence behind. I think you already found that Torreón, right? If not, it would be really embarrassing for you." I was finish with my speech and looked up. All of them were looking at me with a blank face. Some of them were white like the wall. I guess I said something there.
"His daughter killed him because she caught him cheating on her mother." He explained and I nodded.
"Well I was kind of right." I said it afterwards a bit proud of myself.
"Yes you wear. And that only by looking at one picture. You are hired." He added and I lifted an eyebrow.
"I thought I already was."...