Chapter 10. Trouble

Hana POV:

I was walking back to the house after being at the store once again. That boy did say the name of the owner before. Was it like Junin? Something like that. For as long as I can remember all I did was what the uncles told me to. I was never aloud to have my own will not even my own thoughts. When I found the store and kept on going there I felt a bit alive. Like a normal girl. I had something I could look forward to at the end of the day. Even if it was just taking a short walk and stroking a dog. As I arrived back and was about to climb back up to the window someone's chuckle made me turn around.
"Look who decided to show up again." I turned around just to be met by a stupid little dick. Doyun. The son of my main uncle. I hated him so much. Such a little shit who gets everything he wants. I hate people like him.
"What do you want?" I asked already pissed because I knew he was going to mess around.
"Oh nothing. Just to know where you were?" He asked with this stupid smile of his and stepped way to close to me.

 Just to know where you were?" He asked with this stupid smile of his and stepped way to close to me

"Just out." I simply answered as he started walking behind me.
"Hana Hana. You know this is not how things are going here." Doyun continued and brushed my hair behind my back. I hated his touch but I couldn't do anything. Not even a string of his hair was allowed to be touched but I could cut him in peaces. Damn my hands were even itchy I wanted to hit him so bad.
"What would happen if they found out? That wouldn't be good right?" He smirked and stroked my cheek. I couldn't take it anymore. It was way to disgusting. I hit his hand away and stepped back with an angry look on my face.
"Oh feisty today I see." He chuckled and cleared his throat afterwards.
"Listen. I know even if you play strong you don't want me to snitch on you so let's make a deal." He explained and I raised an eyebrow. What was this dick planing. Once again he stepped closer.

"Let's have some fun together and I will shut my mouth

"Let's have some fun together and I will shut my mouth. You can go and have your walks without me saying a word but you will be mine then." His offer made me want to throw up. I punched him in the face and he fell against the wall. The moment I realized what I did my eyes grew. This won't end good.
"Alright. I see you don't like my offer. Well let's see if you change your mind tomorrow. Good night." Doyun smirked and walked away holding his bleeding mouth. I was still standing there not believing that I actually did that. Fuck that was bad. I lost control. That was really bad. I climbed inside and the moment I jumped down from the window Soyun was already before me.
"Hana you were away for hours. This won't end good. The girls could catch you easily. You know they would tell without thinking twice." She whispered to me but I could tell she was mad at me. Without caring about what she just said I started speaking.
"Doyun saw me." I said and her eyes grew huge.
"What? This is not good." She brushed her hair back and said frustrated.
"I'll be fine." I simply answered and walked pass her. She came after me and wouldn't stop talking about the topic.
"No you won't. You are in trouble. They will be mad. You know what that means." She almost yelled but I shut her up.
"Stop, they will wake up. I can handle it." I whispered and laid down in my bed.

We have the same room with all the other girls

We have the same room with all the other girls. All 10 of us sleep in the same room with the beds tight next to each other. Only a little nightstand is separating the beds from each other. These girls are just like me and Soyun. We got taken at a young age and brought here where the uncles made us into robots. Killing robots. Most of the girls were taking when they were around 5 years old. Soyun and me were already older so we still could think for our own but for me it was hard. If Soyun wasn't there for me I would have also turned into their toy and have been completely brain washed. Now you must be wondering who the uncles are. Well...all I know about them is that they are criminals and they want to take over the whole city. And then whole South Korea. After a sigh I could hear Soyun also laying down and we didn't say anything else. I knew I was in trouble but I have been before. It's nothing that I couldn't handle. For some reason that guy didn't go out of my head. What was his name? I didn't know. Why was he talking to me after I swung him over my shoulder like that. I thought he would hate me but it looked like he tried to build up an actual conversation. Stupid boy. I am no one to be close with specially not have a friendship with.
"What is he even thinking. He should just care about himself and never talk to me again. But still. Nobody even looked at me outside of this building. He doesn't look like the others walking around out there. He somehow looks like me." After those thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Just a small announcement guys. I have TikTok now and posted some videos about BTS. Might also start some short fanfics there if you want to so go check out and let me know if you would like that idea.
Username: akanemiyako

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜