Chapter 22. Understand

Hana POV:

I woke up on a soft fabric, tucked in with a blanket. I couldn't even remember when or how I fell asleep but I never felt this comfortable in my life. The warm blanket over my body made me want to never get up but once reality hit me I looked up. My shoulder was wrapped up with some bandage and my leg was placed on a pillow. That Jimin guy was sitting at the other end of the couch sleeping.

The other guy was sitting at the dining table with his head resting on his laptop

The other guy was sitting at the dining table with his head resting on his laptop. He must have been sleeping as well. Was this the right time to escape? I was about to sit up and sneak out until I thought about it again.
"Why would I even escape? I can't do anything on my own. I never been this weak before." I sat there on the couch with a lots of thoughts in my head. My hands were shaking because I thought about the chip in my neck. I knew that even if there was one then they wouldn't just blew my head up this easily. They would need to find me first so they could get ride of my body.
"Jimin said they would help me kill them. I still don't trust them but I could need some help. Even if I hate to admit that." Just as I was done with my thoughts, I heard movements next to me. Jimin opened his eyes and looked over to me.
"You are up? Want something to eat?" He asked as he stretched and rubbed his eyes. I shook my head as a no and he got up and walked over to the sink. My eyes were fixed on him while he grabbed a glass and poured himself some water. I needed to watch every single movement he made to see if I could trust him or not. He held the glass up to his mouth and started drinking.

 He held the glass up to his mouth and started drinking

A water drop ran down his chin to his neck. His Adam's Apple moved while he was swallowing. The side of his face had an imprint of his hoodie he was leaning on. It kind of looked funny. He swallowed the last sip of water and put the glass back on the counter while leaning his head back and cracking his neck. I scanned every single inch of his body. The way he moved his fingers, the way he brushed his hair back and the way he licked his lips. He suddenly looked over to me and we made eye contact. I felt my face heat up while he looked deep into my eyes.
"You okay?" He asked and I immediately looked away.
"Leave me alone." I said annoyed and pulled my knee up on the couch. My shoulder wasn't hurting that much anymore but I still couldn't move it. Jimin sighed and sat back on the couch. I slipped away so there would be more space between us and rested my head on my knee while looking out of the window. It was cold outside the the sun was still shining a little. I never had the chance to just sit before the window and admire the world. It never even looked that interesting to me. All I could think about where the messed up people walking around out there and blood everywhere on the street. Well that's all I have ever seen of the world. I wanted to break free. To see how things really are. That's why I was sneaking out every night. That old dog was my only happiness and it was taken away from me.
"Hey." A hand was placed on my back and I quickly jumped up and held my fist up.
"Whoa easy. I won't touch you alright." He said as he held his hands up so I could see them. I gave him a pissed glare as I turned around and walked closer to the window.
"I'm not going to touch you anymore because I want you to trust me." He said and after that I heard him walk away. Why was he acting that nice? I didn't like that.

Jimin POV:

I walked up to V to wake him up.
"Whaaat?" He whined while stretching his arms.
"Get up. We need to write all the informations together and come up with a plan." I explained and V nodded. Whined but still agreed. I looked over to Hana who was still standing I the window, admiring the outside world. What was so interesting about some weirdly shaped trees and buildings. Nothing to admire. I looked over to her bandaged shoulder and saw the ripped hoodie hanging of her arm. I walked inside my room and grabbed one of my shirts.
"Here." I threw it at her and she looked at me confused.
"Put it on. You can also wash up if you want to. There is the bathroom." I pointed at the door next to my room and she nodded her head before walking inside. The water started running and I turned my attention over to V who was figuring a plan out already.
"You act like a big brother." He suddenly said and I gave him a glare.
"Brother? What the hell." I said and he chuckled.

"Well to me it seems like it

"Well to me it seems like it." He added and kept on doing his thing on his laptop. I just rolled my eyes. Once the water stopped running, I looked over my shoulder and saw that the door was slightly open. There wasn't much to see because it was just a crack. Just as I was about to turn my attention back to V, I saw a figure standing in the right spot for me to see her perfectly. She was carefully drying her bruised shoulder, trying not to hurt herself to much. It took me by surprise how thin she was. She had a lot of muscles but still all her bones where seen. It didn't look healthy. I could only see her back and it was full with blue and red marks. Looking at her from this view, I understood why she was the way she was. Every step that I made towards her, frightened her because every single men she had in her life, caused her pain. She had it hard. Her long hair was wet in a messy bun which she let loose falling to the back. Water drops ran down on her back and wetted the sweatpants she was wearing. She had wide hips and a small waist which made her look like a Barbie doll. A broken Barbie doll. I didn't even realize that I was staring way to long at this point.
"Definitely not a brother."...