Chapter 34. Reunited

Hana POV:

We just arrived in Japan and stood at the airport. Jimin was waiting for our suitcases while I was standing there, playing with my fingers. I was really nervous and didn't know how I should act once I met them. My parents. It was so weird to think about that I had parents who were looking for me.
"Shall we?" Jimin arrived next to me with the packages and held his hand out.

I took his hand and we started walking to the exit. My hands were sweating a lot because I was really nervous. Jimin let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." He said and gave me a small smile but I wasn't calm at all.
"Let's just go back. Maybe it's not a good idea to meet them." I was about to turn around and go back inside but Jimin grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Hana don't be afraid. We are already here so let's do this. They miss you a lot." He said and I took a deep breath. He was right. We already made this whole way here so I had to pull myself together and get it over with. Jimin grabbed a Taxi and we drove to the location V sent him.
"Do they know that we are coming?" I asked as we were in the Taxi.
"They know that I come. I told them I had some informations about their daughter. I wanted to keep it a surprise but also don't completely give them a heart attack." Jimin explained and I nodded my head. Hana what happened to your life? Is everything actually turning in the right direction. I couldn't believe that I was actually about to meet my real family.
"We are here." Said the Taxi driver as he parked the car. Jimin paid him and we got out of the car. I looked around and saw a cute little house with a pretty garden. I gulped once I realized that we were actually here.
"Come on. I am here for you." Jimin smiled at me and held his hand out.

I took it and we slowly started walking to the door

I took it and we slowly started walking to the door. Every step we took felt like forever. My heart was beating so fast that it most hurt. Before the door, Jimin put the suitcases down and knocked. It was actually happening. I heard footsteps and soon after the door opened.
"Hai?" I could hear a woman asking with a quiet voice. She was still hiding behind the slightly opened door so only Jimin could see her.
"Hello Mrs. Jamada. We spoke on the phone. I am here because of your daughter." Jimin explained as he was still holding my hand tight. I was so nervous.
"Yes I remember. What do you know about my daughter?" The woman asked and that made Jimin chuckle.
"Well quiet a lot." After he answered he turned over to me and smiled at me. That made the woman open the door even more so she could see me. First she was just looking at me but then her eyes grew big and she threw her hand to her mouth.
"Hanako?" She asked and I nodded my head slowly after looking at Jimin.

"Oh my god my daughter. My only daughter." She stepped closer to me and threw her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I was really overwhelmed and didn't know what to do just stood there without moving. Jimin placed his hand on my back that made me calm down a little and just then I slowly lifted my arms and placed it around my mother. She was my mother. We found her.
"Oh dear Jesus thank you." My mother started crying as she held me even tighter to herself. I was still speechless and didn't know how to I was supposed to react.
"My love? What happened?" Suddenly I could hear a male voice coming from the house. Footsteps were getting louder and louder until I saw a middle aged man stop two meters before us. My mother let go of me and turned toward the man.
"Darling come here. Our daughter came home." She said in between sobs and the man walked closer shocked and confused. He stopped right before me and looked me up and down.
"Are you Hanako?" He asked and I nodded my head shyly.
"Oh god." He started crying as well and pulled me close to his chest. By now I felt tears forming in my eyes as well as I hugged him back. My mom walked over to Jimin and hugged him really tight.
"Thank you for bringing me my daughter back." She said while soaking his shirt. He smiled and also hugged her.
"Where have you been my darling? What happened to you? And why are you all bruised up? Who did that to you?" My father asked as he looked at me up close.
"That is a long story." I answered and by my answer they started crying even more and both hugged me tight. This was a moment I never thought would ever come. I was with my parents. With my family. Thank you Park Jimin. You saved me.

 You saved me