Chapter 31. I am a monster

Hana POV:

I sat there in the grass trying to pull myself together. I wanted to play the hero and thought I could save everyone. But instead there are innocent people dying who never had the chance to live.
"Hana! You need to stand up! What are you doing?! Hide!" Suddenly I felt Jimins two hands on my arms as he shook me. I tried to focus, I really did but it was almost impossible. I have lost it.
"Jimin! Five girls are out." I could hear V screaming to us. This gave me the last bit. I ripped my hands out of Jimins grip and without hesitating, I stood up and started walking right up to the dickheads who decided to kill my friends. They all tried to shoot me but at this point I was deadly. I shot them all right in the head and didn't stop until every single one of them collapsed to the ground. They shot me in the stomach a couple of times but I didn't care about the pain and I was also wearing the vest. As the last one fell dead over, I dropped to my knees and held my ribs in pain. It was for sure that some of them broke.
"Hana watch out!" Suddenly I could hear Jimins voice behind me and I quickly lifted my head only to be meet by Doyungs teary eyes.

"You little bitch. My father is dead." He pointed a gun right to my head as he spoke to me. I had no energy in my body anymore so I closed my eyes and sat there on my knees without saying a word.
"NOOO!" Jimin screamed before one shot was heard and everything became black. I fell over to my side and didn't move an inch.
"Hana! Hana I'm here." I could hear Jimins voice in my ear but I couldn't see him. All I saw was black and red.
"I-it hurts." I said weakly and I felt a hand being placed on my face.
"It's okay. You can rest now." Jimin spoke and after that everything became silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain as I wanted to sit up but everything hurt so bad.
"It's okay. Stay still." I opened my eyes and saw Soyung sitting beside me with a worried face. She held my hand as I looked at her confused.
"Am I alive?" I asked not believing that she was actually there with me which made her chuckle.
"Yeas you are. Well you broke three ribs and your shoulder needed to be put in place again but this time it was done the right way. You will be fine." She explained but I still didn't get anything.
"But I thought Doyung shot me?" I said but she shook her head.
"You collapsed because you were overwhelmed. Actually Jimin shot him before he had the chance to shoot you." Soyung explained as she looked over to the other sid did the room. Jimin was sitting in a chair sleeping.

I realized just now that I was most likely in a hospital

I realized just now that I was most likely in a hospital. So we won?
"Jimin saved my life." I said under my nose without taking my eyes off of him.
"Mine too. Hajun almost killed me." Soyung said and just now I remembered how he shot Hajun in the head so he wouldn't kill Soyung. This Jimin guy really was something. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked back to Soyung.
"What happened to everybody else?!" I asked curious and hoped she would say something that I would like but her facial expression didn't look like it.
"We killed all of them and the boys survived but...six girl died." Once she said that I held my head frustrated and just wanted to scream.
"Hana you did everything you could. The rest of us will be able to live a peaceful life. They didn't die for nothing." Soyung explained but that didn't change anything. I failed. I couldn't save them all. This wasn't what I wanted. I grabbed the plate that was laying on the nightstand with two glasses on it and threw it against the wall in anger.
"Fuck it!" I yelled and at that moment Jimin jumped up and looked around shocked. Once he saw me already pulling all the things out of my arm ready to leave, he ran over to me and grabbed my upper arm. I tried to get free and push him off but my ribs were still hurting a lot.
"Look at me." He said but I was once again feisty and didn't listen to him. His grip on me tightened and I yelped in pain.
"Look at me fucking hell!" He yelled angrily and now I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"You can't change what happened but you can live your life to the fullest and happiest so that their death wasn't for nothing

"You can't change what happened but you can live your life to the fullest and happiest so that their death wasn't for nothing. Live for them as well. You saved so many lives. Not just the girls but so many families, kids who would have to grow up without a father because those assholes killed them. Get your fucking act together and be strong for them!" He screamed I to my face and that made me sit there like a stupid little kid. Once he let go of me, I pulled my knees up and placed my head on them. I let my tears drop and started sopping.
"Hana you did so good." Jimin said with a more softer tone and placed a hand on my back.
"I will just check on the others." Soyung said and I could hear her leaving the room. Now it was just the two of us.
"Believe me, nobody would have been able to do that. Because of you, there are four other girls outside being treated by the doctors and their parents on their way to meet again. You are a hero to them." Jimin continued while he stroked my back. Even if he was right, I still was no hero. I was a monster.
"Come here." He added and pulled me close to his chest. For a second I was hesitant but then gave in and wrapped my arms around his body. This was something I never felt before. My stomach was hurting weirdly but not because did my ribs. It was a strange but good pain. I trusted Jimin and I wanted to stay like this forever.

 I trusted Jimin and I wanted to stay like this forever