Chapter 6. Police

Jimin POV:

After we arrived at the police station I was harshly pulled out of the car and dragged inside the building. Everyones eyes were fixed on me as we walked through the to me looked like office into an all gray room with a desk in the middle. And now the questions. I was used to this shit.
"So my son." One of the officer started as I was pushed down on a chair.
"First of all do you want water?" He asked as he leant above me.
"He is fine. Killers like him don't deserve to drink." The other one spat at me while folding his arms before his chest. Oh I get it. They are playing the good cop bad cop game. How old fashion. As if that would get them any further. And even so this time I really didn't do what they were accusing me of.
"Listen boy I know you have better things to do then just sit around here so why don't you tell us what really happened out there." The for me looked like 'good cop' started but I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes you little fucker! We know it was you!" The other one grabbed my shirt and lifted me up a bit

"Don't roll your eyes you little fucker! We know it was you!" The other one grabbed my shirt and lifted me up a bit. I couldn't hold it anymore and chuckled a little. He raised an eyebrow.
"What is so funny now?" He asked pissed still holding my shirt.
"Oh you know I just find you two ridiculous." I answered and they looked at each other before I continued.
"You think I don't understand what this is all about. You will try to seduce me while that one there will be really nice. You will be sent out of here because you are to aggressive and as soon as we are alone, Iwill tell him everything I know because he seems nice and he makes me trust him. Oh and of course he would tell me that he makes sure I wouldn't die in prison and tries to seem like my friend. Am I wrong?" I asked and they just stared at me with their mouth open.
"Oh please. It's not that hard to figure out. Specially when you already had some shit to do with the police." I added and once again they looked at each other confused.
"Alright so I guess you already know how this works." The one before me said as he let go of me. I sat back on the chair comfortable and cleared my throat.
"You obviously won't tell us if you did it." He said as he turned around now his back facing me.
"Well I obviously wouldn't tell you if I did it. Not just to save myself but I also find it funny how you struggle to find the real killer. I hate to disappoint you but I actually didn't do it. I have no reason to do something like that. But to be honest it is quiet impressive how they get away this easily. Almost like they have been planning it for quiet a while." I said with a smirk on my face.

They just stood there not being able to speak

They just stood there not being able to speak. It looks like with just one thought I was further then them after all those investigation.
"How do you know they are more. We only found one symbol." The one still facing me asked and once again I chuckled.
"Please. As if one person could do such things on their own. I don't even thing they are a couple of people no. They are a gang. A gang who lives to do such things. They planned it way before they even started." I explained and for a second they just looked at me confused.
"Alright Sherlock Holmes how do you know all this?" The bad one asked and I just rolled my eyes.
"Let's say I have a great imagination." I smirked and now they were the ones rolling their eyes frustrated.
"Alright I think I heard enough." They said and grabbed me by my arm. I was dragged out of the room and down some stairs. There were cells next to us. I already knew what was happening. They threw me in one of the cells and locked the bars.
"We need to collect more informations and evidence. You will have to stay here for the next two days until we make sure you have nothing to do with this." After this they both walked away and left me in the dark cell. Wait a minute is this even legal. I laid down on the uncomfortable bed and covered my face with my arm.
"Seriously Jimin you always drag yourself into bullshit." I slapped myself in my head as I spoke frustrated.
"Who were those people? And why were they killing rich business men?" I was breaking my head about the whole incident and tried to somehow find out what actually was going on in the city. It took me a while to forget about everything and just fall asleep but somehow I made it.

Time skip in the morning

I was woken up in a not really nice way just a couple of hours later.
"Wake up." One of the officer shook me and I tiredly opened my eyes.
"Another murder have been committed." He said with his arms crossed before his chest. I chuckled.

"Well I told you, you have the wrong guy

"Well I told you, you have the wrong guy." I said but my smile faded in just seconds.
"Not that fast. We still don't know for sure if you have or had anything to do with the murder. You could be one of them." He mad eit clear and I got frustrated.
"Oh seriously." I said under my nose.
"But we have an offer for you." He continued and now I was listening.
"An offer you can't resist."...