Chapter 14. Against them all

Hana Pov:

It was already quiet late and I was late for training. I already missed the morning training so I had to attend this one. Otherwise the uncle's would be mad. That was never a good thing. As I stepped inside all the eyes landed on me. The other girls were already training but stopped as they spotted me. They were staring deadly at me. As I walked closer to the equipments one of them threw a knife at me.

Thank good I was able to catch it in time but if I would have been only a second late, it would have landed right in my face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank good I was able to catch it in time but if I would have been only a second late, it would have landed right in my face. What was that for? I looked over to the girl who threw it and saw her eyes almost popping out because of anger as she was standing there with all the others behind her. Alright what was going on now?
"I heard you are taking trips nowadays." She walked closer as she spoke to me with a fake smile. Without answering I just stood there with the knife in my hand, already about to explode. Yeah I get angry easily but that bitch threw a knife at me.
"But look at that black eye of yours. Looks like not even favorites can do whatever they want." She smirked at me evily and I was still just glaring in anger. What a bitch. I hated all the other girls but so did they. Except for Soyung. I don't know why she would even care about me but at least one person less who hates me. All the others looked at me as enemy because the uncle's gave me special treatment because I was their best weapon. Not like they spoiled me or anything like that. I just didn't get killed if I did anything they didn't like. Maybe that's the reason I dared to sneak out or be a bit of a rebel sometimes.
"Get lost." I spat at her and was about to walk away until she spoke again.
"Look at that. Sneaking out every night, disobeying the uncle's and all she gets is some bruises. If one of us would have done it, we would already be dead." She said to the others and I just rolled my eyes.
"Well try to be as good as I am or even better and you can allowe yourself just as much as I can." And with that I made my way to the weapons. Little girls trying to go on my nerves. They are not going to make me snap. I know that was what they wanted but that wasn't working on me. I was way to cold blooded to care about anything they are saying.
"Tch. How annoying." I whispered under my nose as I grabbed a baton and made my way over to the boxing bags. The girls watched me do so and after a deep breath I started hitting the bag and jumping around it. With a big swing I hit it so hard that the side of the punching bag slit open and the sand started to storm out if it.

 With a big swing I hit it so hard that the side of the punching bag slit open and the sand started to storm out if it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked over to the girls and saw some of them had a shocked face on but some of them didn't even move a muscle. They already know what I was capable of.
"Don't go on my nerves." I told them and threw the baton away and walked to the door with my hands in my pocket. Suddenly I heard one of them talk again.
"You may be stronger than any of us but are you also stronger than all of us together?" After this sentence I turned around and looked over to them.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were standing there in a position ready to fight.
"You are so stupid." I said more to myself as one of them ran towards me and tried to get me on the ground but with just one effortless move I made she was the one laying on the ground with her back up and I sat on top of her.
"Are you kidding me now?" I asked her annoyed but then all of the other girls made their ways towards me and they all started to hit me. I managed to block most of them but one punch landed in my face. For a second I tripped over but soon after got back to myself and made myself ready for another attack. They started kicking and punching and I blocked them all. It was hard against 8 girls but I somehow managed it. Where was Soyung in situations like that? One of them managed to kick my leg hard and that made me fall to the ground. Shit no good. They took their chances and all of them started to kick me really hard. That was it. I was on the ground and had no chance anymore to get back up. The kicks never stopped and I just covered my face taking in everything. I was used to this kind of stuff so i just quietly took it. Suddenly one of them harshly jumped on my shoulder and that made me scream up in pain. My vision started to get blurry and soon the kicks stopped. I couldn't move my arm. It was hanging loos and it hurts like hell. Well just great. They dislocated my shoulder.
"What the hell are you all doing?!" I heard a scream before my vision started to get even more blurry and all I could see now was black. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I screamed in pain.
"Fuck. Are you all going nuts?!" I recognized the voice and immediately slipped closer to her.
"S-Soyung."...

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.