Chapter 9. First conversation

Hana POV:

"Where are you going again?" Asked Soyun asked as I was putting my shoes on trying to be as quiet as possible. Well it looks like it didn't work.
"Out." I answered without looking at her and went to grab my hoodie. Just as I was about to climb out of the window she grabbed my shoulder preventing me from jumping.
"Hana this is not going to end good. They will see you. You know that they know everything." Soyun said worried and I looked back at her with a not scared look at all.
"And I know even more. Everything will be alright." And after this I jumped down and ran away from the building.

I was living in a huge building with lot of other girls close to my age

I was living in a huge building with lot of other girls close to my age. It was kind of like an intern. A criminal intern. I had no idea how or when I ended up there but I also didn't really care. My parents gave me away so I had nowhere to go anyways. Only thing I knew was that I was held here against my will. They taught me how to fight and even more. I worked for them. You ask who they are. Well let's say criminals from all around the world came together to become even bigger. This is their gang and we are their slaves. Even if I wanted to run away it would be impossible. We have trackers in our neck and if we try to hide or run they would press a red button and blow our head away. It's not something I would find very pleasing so I just do what they want. I don't have any other mission or reason in life what so ever. It was already late so it was easier to sneak out at that time. I ran a bit so I wasn't in sight anymore amd made my way towards the store I always go to. For some reason I found it amusing being there. Specially because rid the dog. I have never been up close to a dog before and that dog there is really friendly. Not like the people I am used to. Those people are seeing me as a robot. Not a normal human being.

Jimin POV:

As I was walking over to the store I made sure to check every alleys and dark corners. Didn't want to find myself in a situation like yesterday and also. The murder could show himself or...herself. After all what I heard that day was a girls voice. Weird. I finally arrived at the store and the first thing I saw was a girl kneeling before the entrance. As I walked closer I realized that it was the girl from the other days. What did Junin say what was her name? Hana? Yeah something like that. I walked closer and saw that she was stroking Junins dog, Benji. She didn't recognize me walking up to her.
"Are you here everyday?" I asked a bit annoyed because I thought about the other times she almost finished me. The moment she heard my voice she turned around and jumped up. Just as she was about to punch me, I quickly grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"Woah easy. You can't just attack people without a reason." I told her a bit angry and she looked away.

" I told her a bit angry and she looked away

"You attacked me first." She answered quiet and it took me by surprise. She did speak Korean really well actually. Well with a small accent.
"Yeah because you were stealing. I didn't know that those things are allowed in this store now." I said the last sentence more to myself because I was still pissed that Junin would let her take things without paying.
"But Junin told me to let you be, so I guess I can't do anything." After this I let go of her. She looked at me and so did I. It was so weird that I couldn't figure her out. She had no emotions on her face at all. She looked like a ghost. After about a minute of staring at me she turned her attention back to the dog and kept on stroking him. I also bent down and stroked Benji on his back.
"He doesn't like it there." Suddenly she spoke and I looked at her confused.
"And how do you wanna know that?" I asked with a raised ayabrow. For a second she didn't answer. Well she is introverted.
"He pulls his right leg up because it hurts there." After that I looked at Benjis leg and he indeed pulled it up. How did she figure that out?
"Well he is old after all." I said and stood back up. She didn't look at me or say anything. Well that was the conversation I guess. I walked inside the store and Junin had already a smile on his face.
"Jimin! I see you had a talk with Hana." His smile was so bright but I just sighed.

" His smile was so bright but I just sighed

"Well something like that. What else do you know about her Junin? She seems so mysterious." I asked him and Junin placed his finger to his mouth.
"Hmmm, just her name to be honest. She hasn't told me anything else. I asked some other people but nobody has ever seen her before around here. She really is mysterious." He explained and I looked back at her still sitting outside with the dog. This was weird. Where did this girl come from. She couldn't be much younger than me. Where does she live? Is she homeless. Thoughts like that went through my head as I was searching for my beer. When I was done and walked back out she wasn't there anymore. How could someone be that weird.