Chapter 26. He arrived

Taehyung POV:

I woke up the next morning hella tired and just wanted to keep on dreaming but guess work was waiting for me. Even though I didn't wanted to do that shit, I also wanted to help Jimin. Usually I don't admit it because I always see everything as a joke but I actually wanted to help him trying to be a better person. I know it's weird to hear something like this out of my mouth or that Jimin wants to be a better person but I guess things change. I walked over to the refrigerator and got some of the leftover rice balls out. It was still quiet early in the morning so I was sure Jimin and the girl were still asleep. That I was already awake was a miracle. I sat down at the table and started eating. Suddenly the door to Jimins bedroom opened and he stepped out with messy hair and tired eyes.

What the hell did this guy do all night that made him look like that? After him Hana followed also still looking really tired and they haven't even noticed me

"Uhm hello?" I said confused and Jimin finally turned towards me.
"Morning." Was all he said before walking over to the refrigerator to get something to drink. My eyes widened at what I saw next. Hana was at the sink pouring herself some water and as Jimin walked pass her to get a glass out, he touched her waist. What on earth. I chocked on the food and started coughing. They both looked over to me blankly as I was already turning red. Finally I managed to swallow the big peace that was stuck in my throat and breathed deep.
"I'm okay. I'm okay." I repeated as I still looked shocked.

" I repeated as I still looked shocked

I must have missed something huge. Hana walked over to the couch and sat down while Jimin sat down at the table. I immediately glared at him and he raised an eyebrow.
"What the hell was that?!" I yell whispered to him and he looked confused. Acting all confused. How ironic.
"She let you touch her waist. Her waist? Did you guys fuck or something?" I asked hella confused and Jimin held his head frustrated.
"No, of course not. I didn't even realize that I touched her." He explained as he looked over to Hana who was already watching TV.
"How can't you realize it?! What happened between you two?" I asked again this time more serious because I really wanted to know what was going on. He sighed before starting to speak.
"All right, chill. We kind of had a conversation and I guess she trusts me now." He explained literally nothing and I rolled my eyes at him.
"That doesn't tell me anything." I said and just before he was about to continue talking, someone knocked on the door.
"One second." He said as he stood up and walked over to the door. I looked confused as he opened the door without even questioning who would be visiting this early in the morning.

Jimin POV:

I heard a knock on the door and quickly got up to open it because i already knew who it was. V and Hana looked after me confused as I twisted the door handle and opened the door.
"I missed some action." The person standing on the other side of the door said as he stepped inside. I smiled and held my hand out to greet him.
"Good to see you Taemin." I said and he also smiled. That's right, he came. It wasn't hard to convince him. After all he loves trouble just as much as I do.

 After all he loves trouble just as much as I do

"Hello my friend." He said happily as he shook my hand.
"Who is that?" Hana asked from the back of the room with a not really happy look on her face.
"It's alright. He is a friend. He agreed in helping us." I explained her and Taemin started walking closer.
"You must be Hana. Really strong and really feisty." He said as he pointed at Hana. She looked a bit confused but I gave her a small smile and after a shoulder shrug, she kept on watching the TV.
"And you are V. The famous hacker." Taemin turned over to V as he spoke.
"Sup." Was all V said while he still looked a bit puzzled.
"I heard about you before but I imagined you a bit older. Maybe more serious and strong." I hit my hand against my forehead as Taemin said that. Vs facial expression turned mad and he stood up.
"Excuse me?" He said and Taemin laughed.
"I'm just joking bro. So when is the party starting?" As Taemin asked this, Hana jumped up from the sofa and quickly walked up to us.
"Yeah, when are we going? It is time." She started as well but I shook my head.
"We still need to work on the plan a little longer. And besides, you are still not well. You need to rest some more." I explained but my answer didn't satisfy her at all. Her eyes turned dark and she made herself big in front of me. Even though she was still way smaller.
"I am fine! Never been better so let's go!" She yelled but I didn't give in. It was way to early and dangerous for her to go out like that.
"No. You have to wait." I said and turned away. She yelled in anger.
"How long am I supposed to wait!" With that she stormed off and slammed the bedroom door behind herself.
"Wow Jimin. You weren't joking about her." Taemin said and I awkwardly smiled.
"Yeah, she is a bit of a challenge." I answered.
"She is right though. We should be getting ready soon before someone else surprises us like they did with the store." V said and even though i didn't want to, I had to agree. I just didn't want to put Hana in any danger. Specially not in her condition. She brushed it off but I knew that she was still way to weak to fight against anyone. For now we would have to wait.

 For now we would have to wait