Chapter 18. Arson

Jimin POV:

We were still sitting in the store on the ground and waited for Hana to get better. I closed the store so no one would come in and also whipped the ground. Everything was a mess and full with blood. Junin fell asleep by now. He must have been also exhausted.
"So we Are not going to talk about the H on her wrist?" I asked V who was looking for some snacks to eat. Well he had a lot to choose from.
"It doesn't mean anything. Almost everyone has a tattoo nowadays." He simply answered without even taking his eyes of the different chips.

" He simply answered without even taking his eyes of the different chips

"Yeah but not an H. Don't you think it's to big of a coincidence?" I asked as I looked at Hana laying there. She looked so sad and broken. How could such a little girl have so much strength in her. She swing me over her shoulder so easily the other day. Well I guess you shouldn't judge by the looks.
"It could be a friendship tattoo or whatever." V added but I shook my head.
"Junin said she is wearing the same clothes everyday and acting weird. As if she came from another planet. She threw me across the store when I tried speaking to her. She may look innocent, but she's a monster from the inside, believe me." I explained and now V looked over.
"Oh well if you say it like that, then I obviously sound different. Should we ask her?" He asked and shrugged his shoulder. I held my head frustrated.
"As if she would tell us anything." Just as I said that, I could hear a little whimper next to me. Hana was wiggling around. She opened her eyes and looked around confused. Once she saw the needle in her arm, she panicked and pulled it out. I went closer to her and held her arm.
"Stop it. It helps. See?" I pointed at Junin who was laying next to her sleeping with the other needle in his arm.
"Is he dead?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No. He is tired because he given you a lot of blood. You should be really thankful." I explained and she lowered her head. It looked like she was still kind of confused but I couldn't wait any longer.
"What is this?" I sad as I lifted her arm and pointed at her tattoo. She quickly pulled it away and hid it with the other hand. I raised an eyebrow.
"You are one of them, aren't you?" I asked and she looked at me surprised. She wouldn't think I would know.
"I know about everything. Where are they?" I continued asking and didn't care about her shocked look.
"Leave me alone." She spat at me and turned her head away. I was about to get louder but then Junin woke up.
"Oh Hana, I see you are up. Thank god. Was my blood enough?" He asked and I nodded. Junin smiled and pulled the needle out of his hand.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asked her and she gave him a small nod. As I was about to say something, I heard scratching on the door. I looked over and saw Junins dog scratching the door.
"Benji?" I looked confused and suddenly something was threw inside the store what broke the glass.
"What the fuck!" V screamed as he knelt down and covered his head. So did Junin. Hana looked around confused not understanding what was going on. I covered her head and made her lay down on the floor. Another loud noise was heard and the other window also broke down.
"Jimin what the fuck is going on!" V yelled from the ground and I looked over to him. Suddenly I saw fire behind him. It was growing really fast.
"Get over here!" I yelled to him and once he turned around and saw the, fire he ran over to us screaming.
"What the hell did you get yourself into woman!?" He yelled while glaring at Hana.
"No time for that now." I said and lifted my head up. Everything was full with smoke and the fire was coming our way.
"We need to get out." I said as I sat back. V looked at me freaked out.
"Oh really? And how are we going to do that? The door is blocked by fucking fire!" He yelled at me and I looked up again. An idea came to my mind.
"The window on the right. That's the only window that wasn't broken down. There is no fire." I pointed at it and V looked up as well.
"You want me to die." He said as he saw what my plan was.
"You will die if we stay in here. Let's go!" I yelled and stood up. There was indeed a lot of smoke. It was hard to even see and anything.
"Climb over the counter." I pushed V forward and he raised an eyebrow.
"Why am I the first one going?!" He asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Fucking go!" I screamed and he finally climbed on top of the counted and landed on the other side.
"Oh god it's so fucking hot." He said and looked around in the store.
"Junin you go next. V help him." V held his arm out and Junin supported himself while climbing over to the other side.
"Come on Hana." I knelt down and helped Hana to stand up.
"Ahhh." She screamed as I placed her on the counter.
"Look I know it hurts but we need to get out. Put your arm around his neck." I told her and pointed at V. She grabbed him and V lifted her off the counter. I looked for something strong and found a big Vase in the back. I quickly grabbed it and also climbed over the counted. My shoe was already melting because the ground was insanely hot.
"Step back!" I yelled and after that threw the Vase at the window. It broke down and I could hear Benji barking. The moment he saw Junin, he jumped inside the store and ran up to Junin.
"Benji no!" I screamed but it was to late. Benji jumped on Junin and they both fell inside the fire. I tried to grab Junins hand but he was already fully covered in fire. I stared shocked. This couldn't be.
"Jimin we have to go!" V yelled as he pulled me out of the store. I looked back as Junin was getting burned alive.
"No...No NO!" Hana yelled once she saw what was going on. She limped over to the building and wanted to go back in but I grabbed her around the waist.
"Let me go! They are dying!" She yelled but I didn't listen to her. It was no use.
"Hana they are already dead." I answered and she collapsed to the ground.
"No! Help them!" She kept on yelling and started crying. I was holding her because otherwise she would have went back and get herself killed.
"You we can't do anything." I lowered my head as I spoke and tried to stay strong.

" I lowered my head as I spoke and tried to stay strong

"NOOO!" She screamed and started crying really bad. This was the first time I saw any emotions on her face. I pulled her closer to my chest and stroked her back.
"Shhh. You can't turn things back with crying." She pressed her face into my chest and soaked my shirt with her tears. This was it. They were actually dead. Someone tried to kill us all...

 Someone tried to kill us all