Chapter 5. Murder suspect

Jimin POV:

"How do you know that's her name?" I asked changing the subject.
"I asked her and she told me." He said. So she does understand Korean? Then why on earth did she act dumb? I just rolled my eyes.
"So I am not allowed to stop her from stealing?" I asked Junin already knowing the answer. He shook his head. Well just great. Whatever it is his business.
"Alright whatever you say. I will just grab my beer and head back." I said as I stood up and wanted to walk back in the store.
"Do that. It's on me today." Junin added and I looked at him confused.
"Yeah sure. Her and now me too. Junin you are to kind." I said and he laughed. I smiled a bit too.

After that I went back inside and grabbed my bear

After that I went back inside and grabbed my bear. I left the money on the counter and made my way back outside.
"See you soon." I told Junin and started walking.
"After seeing how much you drink recently I think I will see you tomorrow." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes playfully. We waved each other goodbye and I made my way back home. Just as I walked by a dark alley I could hear some weird noice. I wanted to ignore it and keep on going but I was way to curious.
"Are those screams?" I asked myself as I slowed down I looked in the direction of the alley. It was really dark. I could barely see anything but what I did manage to witness was two figures not to far away.
"Please I didn't do any harm." One of the figures said.
"Your existence is harm enough." The other one said and what surprised me was that it was a girls voice. It sounded so deep and harsh but it was for sure a girl. Suddenly one of the figures fell to the ground and the other one just stood there. I quietly walked closer to get a better view of the action. My stupid curiosity was my end.
"Ahhh!" I heard behind me and suddenly someone jumped on me and started punching me. It happened so fast I had no chance. One hit from the left, one hit from the right and so on. When I finally realized what just happened I blocked the next punch and pushed the person off of me. I jumped back up and stood straight. The other person also stood up and now we were face to face.

Because of the fog and darkness I couldn't see the face of the mysterious person in front of me

"Argh!" Once again an attack. I blocked the kick with my arms and punched back but the other person blocked it to. I tried to somehow rip theask of the person's face but it was almost impossible. He was moving so fast and easily. This is not just a street fighters technic. Suddenly sirens were heard behind us. We both looked over just to see two police cars nearing us.
"Let's goo!!" The other person from the alley screamed and grabbed the one in front of me by the arm. They ran off and I just stared after them not really understanding what just happened.
"Fuck Jimin run!" I stepped back to reality and made a run for it.
"Hands up! No moving or I will shot!" Someone yelled behind me. Great. I stopped and lifted both my hands above my head. The officer came up behind me and harshly grabbed both my arms.
"What are you doing around here?" He asked and I just looked down at my beer.
"Isn't it obvious. I wanted to get wasted." I said mockingly but he didn't seem to find it funny.
"Hey look at this!" The other officer screamed from the alley and the one behind me dragged me to him. The person I saw before was laying on the ground full with blood. His throat was cut and a huge H was on his forehead. Oh god. That means those two before...were the murderers. The two officers looked at me and I just raised an eyebrow.
"Care to explain boy?" One of them asked and I just shook my head.
"What? I literally just arrived here too." I explained but they didn't really bought it.
"Then why did you run?" The other one holding me asked really suspicious.
"Isn't that normal when you see the police?" I added smirking and they looked at each other.

"We will take you with us now." They said and started to drag me to the car.
"Wait a second you, you really think I did that? And you would catch me that easily? Are you guys dumb or something?" I yelled as they pressed me against the car door.
"You have the right to shut the fuck up." The cop behind me said. What? This is the police nowadays? He held me and the other one was making a call.
"Yeah...found another body and also a suspect." He said and I just rolled my eyes. Oh believe me if I were the one doing all that you would never catch me. Idiots.
"Yes...Alright...Send 2 cars we will be heading back...Yeah bye." He ended the call and suddenly I was pushed dinside of the car harshly with my hands cuffed behindy back. Yeah sure don't even let me explain myself. They also say in and drove of I believe to the police station. Oh how great and my bear was left there on the street. I really wanted to drink it...

 I really wanted to drink it