Chapter 27. Let's get it started

Jimin POV:

"So Taemin, you helped Jimin with all his jobs in the last year?" V asked as he sat in front of Taemin and stuffed his mouth with snacks. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.
"More like I Organizer him all his jobs." Taemin smirked at me and now I have had enough of their conversation.
"Alright, why don't we continue with why we actually are here for." I stood up and grabbed Vs laptop and placed it before him. He cleaned his fingertips and opened the folders we have been working on.
"Jimin you said there are a lot of them so how do you think will we be able to deal with all of them?" Taemin lent back on the chair while he asked this.
"I'm glad you asked. Well Hana is really strong. She could easily deal with 3 or 4 on her own once she recovered or at least is able to move her arm. We three are also strong. Well Taemin and I at least." Once I said the last part V glared at me angrily.

" Once I said the last part V glared at me angrily

"Hey!" He yelled and Taemin laughed.
"Alright, it may be that we are strong but they for sure have special weapons. How are we going to keep up with that?" Taemin asked and I started talking.
"I have some here and...well...I was thinking about." I didn't even had to finish because he already knew what I was trying to ask him.
"Alright, I get it. I will grab mine for us." He said with a chuckle.
"Just so you know I am good at fighting." V suddenly spoke and we both looked over to him.
"Jews you are still there. Keep up." I said as I stood up and walked over to the bedroom.
"Where are you going?" V asked and I looked back to them.
"I will check on Hana. Guess she is quiet pissed." I answered and the boys nodded. It was obvious that she was really angry so I needed to somehow calm her down. I opened the door and walked inside but my eyes immediately opened wide. My bag with the weapons was threw on the floor and the window was open. Oh fuck. I grabbed my bag and ran back outside.
"We have to go now!" I told the boys as I was already putting on my shoes. They gave me a confused look.
"But the plan is not done yet." V explained as he pointed at his laptop.
"Yeah, and we don't have the weapons yet." Taemin added but I didn't stop and threw my jacket over my shoulder.
"Hana jumped out of the window. She must be on her way to the building already." I spat it out and they immediately stood up.
"That girl is crazy. Why am I even putting up with that shit." V complained as he also started getting ready.
"Easy is boring." I gave him a wink and he rolled his eyes. We went out of the apartment and made our ways downstairs really fast.
"We are going with my car." Teamin suddenly said and I raised an eyebrow.

" Teamin suddenly said and I raised an eyebrow

"Vs car is safer." I said.
"But you went to the store with his car, am I right? And also, I have some bulletproof vests in mine." He explained and to be honest, he had a point. We sat inside his car and he immediately started driving. On the way, we put on the bulletproof vests. The building was quiet far, specially because we had to go through the fire because there was no roadway there anymore. Since everyone thought it burned down, everything around it was removed. Which is quite confusing but those assholes must be in that as well. The police is actually good for nothing. Fuck the police. I should have gone to the police station today. Well that's not good but I had better things to do. And also, if we solve everything today, then they can't have a bad word and I have to be removed from the wanted list. It was already getting a bit dark outside even though it was still not that late.
"We are almost there." I told Taemin while I was telling him the direction. Inside the forest, it was even darker. Maybe a bit even terrifying. After about 10 minutes I decided it would be the best to stop here and continue walking. That's safer and way more quiet. We grabbed the weapons and got out of the car carefully.

 We grabbed the weapons and got out of the car carefully

It was dark and cold. The ground was soggy and wet. Hana ran out without shoes and in just the hoodie I gave her yesterday. That girl was so stupid, I was so poised at her. Just as we were already walking for some minutes, I saw something shining in front of us. I tried to see it more clearly and noticed that the thing was moving. It was her.
"There is Hana." I whispered to the boys and they also saw what I meant. She was running really fast so we almost couldn't keep up with her. Somehow we had to inform her that we were there without making to much noise. I had to come up with a plan. Suddenly the I saw her stopping and she hid behind a tree. That was our chance. I quickly ran up behind her really quiet and once she heard me, she turned around in panic and placed a knife to my neck.
"It's me." I whispered and once she realized who I was, she lowered the knife and breathed out.
"Why did you ran away like that. You don't even have shoes on. What did you th-" I couldn't finish scolding her because she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. It took me by surprise and I had no idea how to act. This was the last thing I imagined she would do.
"Thank you." She spoke and now I also wrapped my arms around her. Guess she never had anyone going after her to help. She never had really friends.

 She never had really friends