Chapter 3. Weird girl

Jimin POV:

It was already getting dark so I had to speed up a little. Wasn't sure if the nearby store was even still open but I hoped. Somehow it felt like it was about to rain. The air was really wet and the clouds were really dark. I just hoped that I would make it home in time. To my luck the store was still open. Just like always. I stepped inside the small building and looked for some shit I could use. Maybe ramen or so. No I need to make some actual food. Some fresh vegetables would be good. Jees I sound like Y/n. Well maybe she really had a good effect on me. Anyway let's get somethings. I packed my bag with the most needed things and went to the cash register.
"Ah Jimin I haven't seen you in a while." Said the guy standing behind the counter. That is Junin. He has been working here for more than 40 years now. This place is his.
"Hey Junin. I know, I didn't really felt like going out recently." I answered as I placed everything on the counter.
"I see. You must have been busy." He said. Well you could say that. I fake smiled at him and kept on packing my things away.

 I fake smiled at him and kept on packing my things away

"Oh shit the beer." I said as I walked back to the shelves to get my drink. I like to drink. Don't get me wrong I am not an alcoholic but it relaxes me after a stressful day.
"There you are." I talked to myself as I grabbed a six pack of my favorite beer. Just as I was about to walk back to pay I saw something from the corner of my eyes. I leaned back to get a closer look of it and saw an all black dressed person shoving things in his bag. He was for sure stealing. I rolled my eyes and quietly walked up to him. He didn't hear me. As I grabbed his arm and stopped him from packing even more stuff he let the bag fall. His hoodie fell of his head and it took me by surprise that it was actually a she not a he. Her hair was braided lose and her clothes were way to big for her. She turned around and her deeply dark eyes almost hypnotized me.

 She turned around and her deeply dark eyes almost hypnotized me

She didn't look Korean. More like a manga figure. I didn't know how to feel about that. Specially after the fact that she was just stealing from Junin. I looked right into her eyes with a deadly glare but she wasn't afraid and stared right back.
"You are brave." I smirked as I spoke to her. She had no emotions on her face at all.
"If you think about stealing you should hide it a bit better." I continued as I ripped the bag out if her hand and pored everything out of it. There wasn't much inside. Some rice balls, potato chips and dog food. It didn't seem like she wanted to steal anything expensive. I looked back at her and she was still just blankly staring at me.
"These are like 10 dollar. Not even worth to steal them." I said little surprised that she would still some cheap stuff. She wasn't talking to me. Maybe she didn't understood me.
"Are you mute or something?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Suddenly she grabbed my arm and threw me over her shoulder on the ground. I couldn't believe what just happened. I was just laying there with big eyes while she ran away. That small rat really just threw me across the store. Somehow I managed to stand back up and just looked around ashamed.
"I didn't expect that to happen today." I spoke to myself as I whipped my jacket clean. As I looked up she was nowhere to be seen.
"Well she did leave all the things here." I said as I picked them all up and put them back on the shelf. After one last look at the door I walked back to Junim and also paid for the beer.
"Be careful Jimin. There is a serial killer walking around." Junin told me as he lifted a finger before my face. I chuckled.
"Don't worry about me. It's getting late. Close the shop and get some rest." I said and he smiled after a nod. With that I made my way back to my apartment. I really liked Junin. When I moved here, he was always so friendly and happy. Even though danger was written all over me he didn't care and always cared for me. Good to know you still have someone you can count on. This girl never left my mind though. I have never seen a woman this strong and cold. Well only one and I was the reason for her coldness. They must be still hiding. Hope she is alright. I finally arrived back and went straight in the kitchen to pack everything away.
"Man I really wanna drink one but they are not cold." I spoke as I put the beer in the refrigerator. It has been so long since some action went down. I am really starting to get bored. Something needs to happen or I will go nuts. I turned the TV on just to see that another murder have been committed. As if god listened to me. Or better the devil. I am so dramatic.
"On all the victims this symbol was found. It looks like an H which the police haven't found out the meaning of yet. Everyone stay save and if you can, stay inside after noon." The reporter in the television explained and I got quiet excited.

" The reporter in the television explained and I got quiet excited

This is starting to get really tense. Weird that this time I am watching the drama and not cause it. I wondered who was behind all that.

??? POV:

"Where have you been?"
"Just out."
"You know we can't go out. If they see you, there will be a lot of trouble."
"But nobody saw me right? I can take care of myself."
"I know that but still. You don't know much about the world."
"I know just enough. One day I will be free."...