Chapter 20. Make her talk

Jimin POV:

I sat on the couch while I drank my beer. The sun was already going up but it was Sunday so I didn't had to go to the police station that day. It was good because I needed to talk with Hana or at least try it. Even though I wasn't really in the mood because she really pissed me of.
"We should maybe check on her." V started and grabbed a glass of water.
"It has been some hours. She should drink something." He was about to walk inside the room but I stopped him.
"I will do it." I said and took the glass of water out of his hand. He stopped and I walked over to the door. After taking a deep breath, I pushed the handle down and stepped inside the room. Hana was sitting there with her head low and didn't move a muscle. I walked closer and knelt down before her.
"You tired yourself out. You should have rested a little more." I said as I placed the glass of water on the ground. She still wasn't moving. I sighed.

"Don't be this stubborn

"Don't be this stubborn." I said as I lifted my hand up to her mouth to take the tape off but she flinched and lowered her head even more. As I looked at her legs and arms, I saw them shaking. This took me by surprise and I didn't know what to do. Before she was all angry and screamed around and now she looked scared. Was she actually scared?
"Hana?" I spoke to her and tried to look at her face but no use. She was hiding behind her hair.
"I need you to talk to me." I said and moved her hair out of the way. She had her eyes pressed together tightly. I slowly removed the tape and waited for her to say something but no use. She wouldn't say a word. I sighed and turned over to grab the glass. Suddenly some words left her mouth.
"I will obey." I turned back to her and looked at her.
"What?" I asked and waited for a response.
"I will do whatever you want. I won't disobey. Don't hurt me." She spoke again and I just stared at her confused. I lifted her head up and saw her cheeks soaking wet. What was this all about now?
"Don't do it again. I will obey." She said one last thing and my eyes widened. Was this girl sleep talking or something? I held her face and made her look at me.
"Listen to me. I don't know what they told you or what they have done but I'm not one of them. We want to help you." I explained but she wouldn't open her eyes or speak to me again. I went through my hair frustrated.

"Hana I know you are afraid of them but you are safe with us

"Hana I know you are afraid of them but you are safe with us. If we catch them, you won't have to see them ever again. You won't have to do anything they tell you to. You will be free." I continued and finally she opened her eyes.
"I am not the enemy." With this I let go of her and moved the glass of water up to her mouth. She drank it empty and lowered her head afterwards again. This wasn't going as I was planning. I stood up and was about to leave until she spoke again.
"The old hospital...after the forest. That's where they are." She said and I turned back around. I looked a bit confused first.
"That building burnt down 4 years ago." I said but she slowly shook her head.
"That's what they wanted the people to think." She continued without lifting her head again. I let out a relived breath.
"Thank you." After that I left the room. I walked up to V who was showing a big handful of potato chips into his mouth.
"You kidding me?" I asked frustrated. I was so done with him.
"I'm eating because I am frustrated." He answered and kept on eating.
"Whatever. I know where they are. She told me." I told him and he jumped up smiling after he threw the bag of potato chips on my clean couch. I rolled my eyes.
"Great. Let's go then." He said excited and made his way to the door.

" He said excited and made his way to the door

"Wait. Not yet." I called after him and he stopped.
"Why?" V walked back frustrated and confused.
"It's not going to be that easy. We need her on our side." I explained but V just sat back down frustrated.
"Let's just storm in there and kill them all. You said yourself that they doesn't look that strong." He said but disagree.
"They may not look that strong but they are smarter than I thought. Hana knows the building. It would be good to have someone with us who knows where to go and she is also quiet strong. She almost won against the two of us with just one working leg." I explained and after that V realized that I was right.
"And also. She most likely knows the girls held captive. She could convince them easier to follow us. If they are all like her then we have no chance against them if they don't believe us." I added and V agreed.
"Alright, then let's try to let her know that we want nothing bad. Should I buy a puppy?" He suddenly asked and I stared at him hella confused.
"What the fuck do you need a puppy for?" I asked not really understand him and he smiled.
"Girls love puppies." I rolled my eyes the moment he said that.
"Let it be V. Just do your thing on your laptop or whatever." I said and went to the refrigerator. He looked after me.
"What are you doing?" V asked.
"Rice balls. I am hungry and she must be too." I answered as I got some vegetables out I could put into the rice.
"I'm also hungry." He said and for some reason I saw that coming. He is always hungry.
"Alright. You will get some to just shut up." I said and he slimed happily. What an annoying alien.

 What an annoying alien