Chapter 15. Found them

Hana POV:

"Uncle!!" I could hear Soyung screaming. Even though it was a loud scream, I could only hear it a little. As if my ears were covered with something preventinge from hearing anything.
"What's going on here?!" A male voice was heard but I couldn't tell who it was. Must be one of the uncles but I had no idea which.
"The girls...and she was...her shoulder..." I couldn't make out what Soyung was saying. I started to black out.
"Put her down." The male voice suddenly spoke again and just a minute later I felt a pressure on my arm and suddenly pain went through my whole body.
"Ahhhhhh." I screamed in pain and tried to stay awake. My whole upper body was hurting like crazy. Specially my arm and back. As if someone ripped my whole arm out.
"Shhh it's in place." I heard Soyungs voice and a cold cloth was placed on my forehead. Guess they put my shoulder back in place. The pain was so intense that even my mouth started to tingle. Slowly all the sounds I heard before because more quiet and quiet and soon after I couldn't hear anything anymore. I blacked out.

Jimin POV:

I sat on the couch for at least three hours now and just waited for V. He sat there with a very serious face on as he was completely buried into his laptop.

 He sat there with a very serious face on as he was completely buried into his laptop

I have never seen him this serious before. It was better to not bother him but I was really getting frustrated. Something had to happen soon or I was about to freak out. Please V I'm begging you do something quick.
"Huh." Suddenly I heard V say and I immediately stood up and ran up to him.
"What?!" I asked curious, frustrated and confused at the same time. Did he found them? Did something happen? Talk you jerk!!! I was screaming inside of my head and hoped that he would have good news.
"V what is it!!" I yelled at him and he finally looked up from his laptop but the face he had on didn't really satisfy me. He looked worried. Oh no.
"Fuck. What happened?" I asked and sat down before him already holding my head.
"I have bad news and good news." He started and I went through my hair frustrated.

" He started and I went through my hair frustrated

There is supposed to be only good news. My freedom is on play.
"Tell me the bad news first. Let's get over it." I said and held my head with one head and already made a fist with the other one.
"Okay but you have to try and stay calm." As he spoke I was just getting even more frustrated. Oh god what was going on. What did he find?
"Just say it already. You are not calming me like that!" I yelled at him and after a loud sigh he finally started.
"Alright. Well... We are out of hot chocolate." He said and I froze. Did I just hear that right? Did he actually say we are out of hot chocolate? This must be a joke. I jumped up and threw the mug he had next to him on the floor.
"For fuck sake V this is not funny! Stop the bullshit!" I screamed really angry. My eyes must have been really dark. This little punk was already going on my nerves. He is thinking this is a fucking joke. And after that stupid joke all he did was smirking.

 And after that stupid joke all he did was smirking

"Well for me it was funny. But there is also good news." He started again still with the smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes. At this point I couldn't believe him anymore or even think he would finally say something serious.
"I found them." He spat it out and my attention immediately snapped back to him.
"Surprise." He smiled as he turned his laptop towards me so I could see the display with pictures of some criminals and a location.
"Little bitches have a good hacker I see but overall they are nothing. They are kidnapping kids, teaching them how to fight and use them as weapons. Most likely to kill the business men. First they tried with boys but they were not precise enough. Now they are using only girls. They are smarter, quicker and better to control. It's easy to break a little girl. Everything is written down here black and white." What V said made me sick to my stomach. Sick bastards. But what made me the sickest was that I was basically doing the same with my dickhead and stupid business back then. Using woman. Sometimes even kids. Y/n came Tom my mind because she indeed was a kid when this whole shot started. I never actually thought about that.
"Maybe I can't change the past but I can make a change now." I whispered under my nose and V raised am eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" He asked confused. I gave him a really serious look before I started.
"I will save those girls and kill the bastards." I explained and V raised am eyebrow.
"No Jimin. You are supposed to tell the police where they live and who they are and that's it." V said in a more serious tone this time but I had already made up my mind.
"The plan changed. I had enough of making business out of peoples lifes." And with that I went to change. Y/n this is all thanks to you. Now I will be playing the hero. You will see I will make a change. Well don't get me wrong I won't be a good guy just maybe a bit better than before. Let's get the party started.

 Let's get the party started