Chapter 2. Boring life

Jimin POV:

Another morning in my worthless life. I had nothing to do because I decided it would be best to take just a little break from all those bad vibes. Maybe just a week but maybe more. That was up to me. I got out of my bed and went to take a shower. The warm water running down my bruised back felt good. Even though I didn't have big fights lately, I was still in lot of pain because of the things I went through in my life. Those were temporary bruises. I let out a loud sigh before wrapping a towel around my waist and standing before my mirror. My face was pale and skinny. At least my dark circles were gone because I have got plenty of sleep.

 At least my dark circles were gone because I have got plenty of sleep

Well there was a good thing in disappearing from all the big trouble. I brushed my teeth and went to get dressed. There wasn't much to do so I just put my boots on and went to take a long walk. It was still early and not many people were outside. I liked walking around without being bothered. I could clear my head and forget everything. Everyone needs this sometimes.
"It has been a while since I was outside at this time." I said to myself and sat down on a bench. Only some people were walking around with their dogs or jogging. A woman jogged by and stopped just a meter away from me. I looked up at her and saw her bending down and tying her shoelaces. She had long brown hair and a fit body. I couldn't see her face but somehow she looked familiar and I perfectly knew who she looked alike. It has been quiet a while since I talked with her or even see her. She stood up and I got a closer look of her face. She had long lashes, monolids and thin but pretty lips. Even though her figure was similar, her face looked nothing like her.
"What could be Y/n up to?" I thought to myself still staring at the girl in front of me. She fixed her ponytail and turned her head toward me. For about 5 seconds we stared at each other before she gave me a smile and continued running. I watched her leave.

Falling in love wasn't an option for me earlier but since I meet Y/n back then, things changed

Falling in love wasn't an option for me earlier but since I meet Y/n back then, things changed. I am not sure if I was in love with her or just felt a connection between us but she made my head go a little crazy.
"I wonder how it feels like to have a partner." I asked myself as I watched the girl jog away. I never been in a relationship before and didn't know how it felt like to always have someone on your side who supports you. It must be nice but because I never experienced it, I can't miss what I never had. Just imagine how it could feel. Back then I never thought about such things because I never had the time and I thought it is not right for a person like me to think about things like this. But after I had the chance to have real friends, I started to care more about my emotions and this is where it took me. Sitting on a park bench, thinking about relationships. Park Jimin, you became a little pussy. I stood up and walked back to my apartment. It was a little and old apartment with only one room, a kitchen and the bathroom. I didn't really have much stuff in it but it was enough for me. I had everything that I needed. Three hours passed. It was a long walk that I took but I needed it.
"I am so done with the world." I said as I threw myself on my bed. For real, everything was so boring. I was just laying there staring at the ceiling with an empty head.
"Guess I'm just going to watch TV." I said as I rolled over in my bed and turned the TV on. No news that were interesting or anything. It was for real a boring life lately. After watching TV for about a half an hour, I found myself falling asleep for at least two hours. I was used to waking up really early so a nap won't hurt. After all I wasn't sleeping really well and couldn't really rest. I guess it is normal for a person like me. The time passed and I woke up realizing that it was already 3 pm.

 The time passed and I woke up realizing that it was already 3 pm

"Wow I slept for 2 hours. At least I could sleep in peace for the first time in a while." I thought to myself as I got up and went into the kitchen to finally eat something. This was the first time that I ate that day.
"I swear I need a mother or I will starve myself without even realizing." I told myself and hit my forehead. The refrigerator was empty but I didn't feel like going out shopping so I threw everything together that I found at home and made something to eat. It wasn't a five star meal but at least edible. I sat down before the TV and watched the news while eating.
"Good evening ladys and gentlemen. This morning the body of the JD owner was found near his studio. It almost looked like he was placed there on purpose. After some investigating, it was clear that he was murdered." Said the reporter in the TV.
"Finally some action." I said to myself as I was spooning my food with a little smile.
"This is the third time this month that an important business man is found dead. The police believes that we are dealing with a serial killer." She continued and I clapped my hand.
"Yes finally. This is better then my movies." I said and looked at the screen excited. I wondered who the killer was. He must hate rich and selfish people. Could have been me. After my meal I cleaned the kitchen and went to get myself a beer but realized that I didn't have any.
"Great. Now I have to go to the store. Well maybe I will even buy some food finally. I can't keep on living on these unhealthy things." I told myself and got ready to go to the store.
"Who knows. Maybe something exciting will happen."...