Chapter 23. New help

Jimin POV:

"So what did you come up with?" I asked V standing above him while his eyes were fixed on his laptop.
"Well first of all we will have to get in without anyone noticing. Not even the girls or a single fly. Therefore we will need Hana to tell us which way is the safest and quickest to sneak inside. She has been sneaking out a lot after all so she must know. After that we will have to find the other girls. Hana will talk with her friend and convince her. Once she agreed to helping us, they will try to get the other girls to helping us. After that's done some will have to distract the men who are in this so the others can get weapons or anything to fight with. That will be a bit harder and dangerous. Hana will have to come up with something that works best to distract them without the girls getting hurt. I'm pretty sure that if they just play rebels suddenly, they won't make it long. Once we have the weapons, we can easily deal with them. I'm not sure how many are of them but with girls like Hana it won't be hard to finish them." V explained as he looked over to Hana who was sitting on the couch wrapping her shoulder in bandage not even caring about what we were saying. We did needed her help in a lot of things.
"Hana." I called her name and she looked over blankly.
"How many men are there?" I asked and she looked over to the window.
"The ones who matter six, the ones who don't eight." She explained and I nodded my head.

" She explained and I nodded my head

"So 14. And how many girls?" V asked and now it took her a while to answer. It didn't look like she was counting. More like she was thinking who to include?
"Nine...but just the ones we can count on...one." It took me by surprise that she said that. Why wouldn't the other girls help to escape.
"One...One?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" V yelled and I hit his head to shut him up. He glared at me while rubbing the back of his head. I walked over to Hana and knelt down before her. She didn't look at me.
"Why only one? Did something happen to the others?" I asked her and she just shook her head.
"They won't help because they have been way to brainwashed. They think it's better for them to stay with the uncles because it's dangerous in the outside world on our own. And also...they were the ones who did this to me because I sneaked out." She explained as she carefully placed her hand on her shoulder and this time looked over to me. I looked really surprised. So the situation was that bad. The hostages did this to her because she was breaking the rules. That wasn't good news.
"Oh great! That's it with the plan!" V threw his laptop and yelled pissed and frustrated.

I looked over to him and placed my finger to my mouth to shut him up again.
"I think it's enough for now." I stood up and walked back to V to whisper something in his ear.
"Keep on planing. It will work believe me." I told him and after he rolled his eyes he went back to his laptop. It wasn't easy and it was also not easy talking to Hana but we would make it somehow. I walked inside the bedroom and went over to my nightstand to get something. I opened it and grabbed a small box that was thrown in there. Inside was something that I wanted to smoke for a while now. A joint. I grabbed my lighter and went over to the window. Once I lit it up and started smoking, I felt my whole body relaxing.
"I needed this." I said as I lent against the wall and kept on smoking until a thought came to my mind.
"Oh my god why haven't I thought about it before." I put the joint in my mouth and got my phone out to call someone.
"Thought you wanted a break." The person answered the phone and I immediately chuckled by what he said while keeping the joint in my mouth.
"Well you know how it is. Times change." I answered and he chuckled as well.
"But you don't." After he said that my smile faded.

" After he said that my smile faded

Maybe not yet but I will just wait.
"I need your help." I started and waited for his response.
"My help? That's new." He said and to be honest, it was quiet odd. Mostly it was the other way around.
"Taemin I am not joking. There is something that I really need you for." I added and for a slight second he didn't say anything. He was confused.
"Are you high?" He suddenly asked and I juckelnd.
"Well yeah. But I am serious. Listen." I started explaining him the whole plan and at first he was still not believing me but once he heard how serious I was about everything, I could convince him that this was something big.
"So you want me to put my life on risk just so you can free some kidnapped kids?" He asked and to be honest that was exactly what I was asking him.
"Well...yeah." I simply answered and waited for his answer.
"Oh...alright when should I come." He answered and I smirked. I knew I was calling the right person. We kept on talking until I heard a scream from outside.
"Oh fuck. I have to go." I ended the call and threw the joint out of the window before running out into the living room. What I saw took me by surprise.
"Get her off of me!" V yelled. His body was pressed against the couch while Hana was on top of him twisting his arm.
"Ahhh for fuck sake Jimin do something!" He yelled again and I ran closer.
"Hana, Hana stop." I told her but she just glared at me angrily.
"He wanted to attack me." She said and pulled Vs arm even more what made him scream even more.
"That's not true! I was trying to grab the remote next to her and she suddenly grabbed me." V whined and I somehow tried to get Hana off of him without touching her.
"Alright Hana listen, we need your help. It wouldn't make any sense for him to attack you when you are the most important part in this plan. We are in this with you not against you." She was looking at me without letting go of V but looked like she was thinking about something.
"I told you, you can trust me. I won't touch you but you have to let him go alright." I tried one last time and after some time she slowly removed her hands of V. He jumped up and ran behind me like a scared cat.
"That girl is a monster." He whispered into my ear and Hana must have heard it because her eyes because big and after that she lowered her head. Did that hurt her?
"You can sleep in my bed." I told Hana and pointed at my room. She slowly mad eher way inside there and I let out a big sigh. That was a lot again.
"Take the couch V. I will sleep on the floor." I told him and also made my way inside the room.
"O-oh okay."...