Chapter 4. Hana

Jimin POV:

The days passed and I didn't really have anything to do. It was good to disappear for a while and live for myself. Without trouble. Without crime. Still I missed it. Of course not the kind of stuff I did but I missed the boys and Y/n. It was a lot of action with them. That was the kind of life I enjoy. Full of action.
"I feel like I retired." I spoke and pushed myself up from my bed. It was already quiet late. My sleeping rhythm was a mess since I stopped working. Staying up late and sleeping until 4 pm. This was my everyday. For some reason I felt more alive at night. It was silent and more comfortable. Anyways I walked over to the refrigerator to get my cold beer I was craving all day. I opened the door and could had break something. There was nothing left. I was so pissed.
"Did I for real drink all in 3 days. Wow great." I sighed and went to put my shoes on.

"Well once again only Junin is open at this time so I guess I make a visit

"Well once again only Junin is open at this time so I guess I make a visit." I said as I grabbed my jacket and walked out of my apartment. It was quiet cold outside even though it was June.
"This will be a sad summer." I told myself as I looked up in the sky. It looked like that summer would be cold this year.

 It looked like that summer would be cold this year

"Nothing is really working out." I said and kept on walking to the store. It didn't take me long to arrive there and I stepped inside.
"Hey Junin." I greated him and he gave me a warm smile.
"Oh Jimin good to see you. How have you been my son?" He asked curious. It has only been about 3 days since I last saw him but he is always so excited to see me and we didn't really talk much the last time.
"Everything alright Junin. I am taking a little break from work." I answered and he nodded as an 'I see.'
"What about you?" I asked and once again he smiled.
"Oh you know just like always. Nothing new." Junin explained and I nodded. After the short conversation I walked up to the beers and searched for my favorite.
"Oh don't tell me there is no more." I prayed that I would find another sixpack and to my luck I did find one in the very back of the shelf.
"Thank God." I said and was about to grab it but just then something cought my eyes. The girl. She was back. Just like before she had the hoodie over her head and walked around with a lowered head looking at everything in the store. I could see that her pocket was stuffed with some stuff. She must have stolen it again. I walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder. She turned around and looked me deep in the eyes.
"You are stealing again?" I glared at her but once again no emotions on her face. This girl was weird as hell.
"You don't understand Korean do you?" I asked almost myself because I knew she wouldn't answer. It's like talking to a robot. She did look like a robot standing there like that. She simply turned around and was about to walk away. How disrespectful. You really thought I would let this slide just like this. I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall with her back facing me and her face pressed on the wall.
"You really are playing with my patience girl. Didn't your mom teach you that it is disrespectful to just turn your back to someone when they are talking." I whispered into her ear with a pissed voice and she was really shocked.

" I whispered into her ear with a pissed voice and she was really shocked

"Yeah, not only you can do tricks." Once again I said angry.
"Hey Jimin." Suddenly Junin called and I looked over to him. The moment I turned my attention toward Junin, she stepped on my foot and I groaned in pain. She pushed me away and ran out of the store.
"Junin she was stealing. I already got her." I told him as I pointed after the girl who was already gone.
"Come with me Jimin." He waved his hand and I followed him. We walked out of the store and sat down before it on two chairs. Just then Junins dog Benji came up to us.
"Benji my old friend. Come here buddy." I called Benji as he slowly made his way toward us. He was already an old dog but he was a sweetheart.
"That girl you just saw was Hana." Junin started and I looked at him surprised. So he knew her.
"She visits my store almost every night at the same time and takes always the same thinks. The same rice balls, the same potato chips and dog food. Every night the same thing." He explained and I raised an eyebrow.
"But if you already caught her stealing then why didn't you stop her." I asked confused and he smiled.
"You know Jimin everytime I see her, she has the same clothes on. Her face is dirty and her hands are wounded. Sometimes you just need to let thinks slide. That few things she takes is not really a loss for me and also she takes care of Benji. I don't think she even knows that he is my dog. She gives him the dog food and strokes him all night. She is a sweet girl just had it hard in life." He added. I thought for a moment.
"Still this is no excuse for stealing." I continued and Junin chuckled.
"I don't think you did better things Jimin." He said. Well that was true.
"How do you know that's her name?" I asked changing the subject.
"I asked her and she told me." He said. So she does understand Korean?...

 So she does understand Korean?