chapter 119

As go out to see Asia I saw that she was helping out Sanji in the kitchen I went over to her and she asked.

Asia: oh ryo did you need something?

Ryo: yeah I'm sorry to ask but may I please borrow merlin for a while.

Asia: of course I left her in the living room on the coffee table.

I nodded and I left to the living room when I got there I saw it on the coffee table and I picked it up I then put it in my inventory I then heard from behind me.

Zoro: going to fight another one.

I looked behind me to see Zoro leaning against the doorway.

Ryo: yes.

Zoro: I wish you luck.

Ryo: I won't be coming back.

I saw his eyes widened slightly as I then say.

Ryo: I'll be taking the rest of them on right here right now.

He then started coming closer to me and he grabbed my shirt and brought me up to his level and said.

Zoro: *pissed* you cocky brat these are legendary warrior's you can't fight them back to back!

I then got loose from him and jumped back and I say to him.

Ryo: I'm sorry I took this burden on to myself not any of you all of I die today then please watch after them.

I then telaported to jamaica as I heard him.

Zoro: wait ry-

I then took out morning star Aldan and I saw a small holographic of Merlin appeared on top of it as she says.

Merlin: which one do you want to go to.

Ryo: I want to go to king.

Merlin: good choice.

Just then she lefted her hand and a portal appeared I then put her away and as I do I say to Indura.

Ryo: let's do this indura.

Indura: let's.

As we go in to the portal I could feel myself getting excited I saw where we was I was in a field of flowers all different kinds and in the middle of it I see him on his chastiefol.

He looked at me with curiousness he had the same eye's as merlin did I then used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: Harlqeuin.

Age: 9,000.

Gender: male.

Race: corrupted Fairy.

Title: former king of the fairys.

Fame: sin of sloth.

Sacred gear: sprit spear chastiefol.