chapter 96 🍋

Author: today's my birthday so here's a chapter.

Ryo: welp let's get going to the beach I'll race you all.

I then ran off.

Ban: hey captain that's cheating!

Ryo: oh well how about this.

I then summoned my Dragon wings and flew off I saw tatsumaki coming up behind me.

Small time skip

As I landed on the beach I saw tatsumaki and ban and gowther come out and I then see the rest of my peerage they run over and see the new people.

Time skip after explaining.

I then summoned my evil pieces and set them out I saw gowther go first none except the pawn piece glowed I nodded then tatsumaki went she immediately went to the queen piece but nope she then went over to the bishop and it glowed I picked up both pieces and I go over to gowther and I hold the piece to his chest and I say.

Ryo: as the king commands so shall it be I ask of you be by my side to protect me and I shall protect you I reincarnate you in to our family!

The piece glowed brighter and went in to his chest I then went over to tatsumaki and hold it to her chest and I say.

Ryo: as the king commands then so shall it be be my clergyman my healer I shall protect you and and I'll be your sword I reincarnate you in to our family!

I saw the piece go in to her chest I then looked over at gowther.

Ryo: gowther these pieces makes you half Dragon you being a doll before your going to experience emotions that you won't know what to do I hope that's ok.

I saw gowther look at his hands he clenched and unclenched them he then says.

Gowther: this feels right I feel I feel like like I'm completed?

Ban: I think your feeling happy.

I saw ban smile.

Ryo: that being said dragon's live for nearly all eternity so your half to get used to us ban.

Ban: oh don't worry about that captain.

I then had a great idea I started taking off my clothes.

Koneko:*blushing* hey don't take your clothes off!

Ryo: hey it's nothing you haven't seen before there is an ocean of water in front of me I'm letting loose.

I took off my clothes until I got to my boxer's I then ran to the water and made a big ramp of ice with my water bending and slid off it and dived in to the water I got back up and saw they was just standing there.

Ryo: come on in.

I saw most of them cross there arm's.

Ryo: as your king I command you to have fun.

Pisti: we don't have swimsuit's.

Ryo: isn't underwear like swimsuit's cause I'm wearing my boxer's as trunks

I was starting to get I saw all the girl's blushing and looking away.

Ryo: what?

Zoro: your Dick's out.

I quickly looked down and put my snake away and put my pants back on.

Ryo: ok maybe your right.

Tatsumaki:*light blush* there's a shop that sells them about a mile that way.

Time skip

We got our swimwear the guy got trunks the girls got some cute swimsuit's I got.