chapter 80

Ryo: you see I'm not originally from this earth.

I saw that everyone was confused and surprised.

Ryo: the one where I originally came from I died in I was brought here someone told me that my soul never belonged to that earth in the first place i know this may sound unbelievable but it's true.

I saw sirzecks and Azazel look at Michael.

Sirzecks: is it true?

Michael: I'm not sensing that he's lying he's telling the truth.

And now it's my turn to look confused.

Michael: I have the power to see if someone is lying or not.

Ryo: oh ok but with what I've just told you has your opinions of me xhagiin any way.

I saw that they was thinking I then saw them all shake their heads.

Azazel: no I think you had good reason to hide that fact don't worry about it.

I saw Michael and sirzecks nod their heads.

Azazel: now all in favor of the Dragon faction say aye.

Azazel/sirzecks/Michael: aye.

Sirzecks: it's settled it's agreed that your now the leader of the new Dragon faction.

Ryo: thanks.

Just then everything turned a different color as everyone but us and Vali was frozen.

Ryo: and shit Gasper is freaking out.

Just then we hear.

BOOOOM!!!

I get up and look out the window I see the barrier was broken and hundreds of magic circles are appearing and I saw her.

Sirzecks: katerea Leviathan what are you doing here.

Katerea: I'm here to kill you all and take my rightful place.

I then see Azazel put something on rias and issei's wrist letting them go free from being time stopped I then realized something very important.

Ryo: koneko!

I then ran off going through walls that was in my way I finally got to the club room to see koneko tied up and people doing something with Gasper they see me.

Ryo: get away from them!

I then used.

Ryo: HELL FLARE!!!!

I shot one at each of them killing them I was pissed I go over to them and untie them as I hear.

Koneko: *weakly* I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough.

Ryo: shh it's ok just drink this.

I then gave her a few potions as issei and the rest of rias's peerage came in here I slowly got up and say as my eyes changed to my Dragon eyes and my teeth sharpen.