chapter 24

Rias's pov

I was with sona talking about ryo.

Rias: I can't help but be intrigued by what's in him I feel as if it's more then a sacred gear.

Sona: yes well I agree even tho I've had only few conversations with him I sense that he's hiding something wither or not if it's a sacred gear I have no idea but I know he's strong.

Akeno: he also knows magic.

Tsubaki: oh what kind.

Rias: hmm well fire magic for one I gave him a few books one was ice another lightning and I think the last one had something to do with metal.

Sona: so he's a magician.

Rias: no koneko told me he's very good with a sword  plus at hand to hand combat he's even better.

Sona: hmm his grades are even higher then ours so I know he's smart.

Rias: yes oh by the way I found out what issei's sacred gear is.

Sona: and what is it.

Rias: the boosted gear.

Sona looked shocked at this but smiled.

Sona: it looks like you have your self a very strong pawn.

Rias: yes.

Sona: hmm this might mean getting out of that marriage with riser.

Rias: yes if it comes down to it I know my brother will have a play a rating game.

Sona: I'm at least glad I don't have an arranged marriage.

With ryo

Ryo's pov

Time skip

After we got everything from koneko's place I realized something.

Ryo: koneko.

Koneko: yeah.

Ryo: your a Neko right.

Koneko: yeah.

Ryo: and your names koneko right.

Koneko: where are you going with this.

Ryo: you literally have Neko in your name that's so cute.

Koneko blushes at this and I smiled.

Just then Asia came in.

Asia: ah ryo there you are.

I turned around to face her.

Ryo: yep did you need me.

Asia: yes I was just wondering if you could take me out to the store I'd like to pick up a few things.

Ryo: sure.

Asia blushed at this which left me a little confused as koneko goes over to the couch she says.

Koneko: I don't mind sharing.

We both blushed at this.

Ryo:*light blush* koneko!

Time skip

As we was heading home we both hear from behind us.

???: Oh well if it isn't the girl that was supposed to be with us.

We both turn around and we see a guy around mid 20's silver hair and a crazed look in his eye I knew him but I used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: freed selzen.

Age: 24.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: rouge priste

Fame: youngest priste.

Sacred gear: none.

HP: 1350/1350

MP:2000/2000

Stamina: 800/800

Strength: 32

Endurance: 28

Agility: 37

Intelligence: 18

Wisdom: 3

Luck: 15

Ryo: hello freed selzen.

He looks shocked that I know his name I put Asia behind me.

Freed: oh so you know my name I wonder what else you know.

Ryo: I know that you work for the fallen angels and that you want Asia but your not getting her.

I around quickly as I didn't see anyone else around I didn't Sense anyone either.

Freed: haha! You know a lot kid but just let her go and I won't kill you I'm in a bad mood since I couldn't kill that brown haired devil last night.

I cleched my fist at that issei might be a total perv but I he's my friend I was unintentionally letting out some of my aura his eyes widened a bit as did a certain devil that was near by with her queen.

Else where.

Sona: what is that!

Tsubaki: I don't know but we need to find out.

With ryo.

Ryo: tell me did this devil have a red gauntlet on his left hand.

Freed: oh yeah sure did I took my time tho I almost killed him til that dumb red headed bitch came and saved him.

Ryo: that's it!

I rushed at freed I kicked him in the chest with out holding back making him skid back I saw him cough blood and take out his holy postal and light sword I was pissed.

Freed: oh a tough one I'm going to enjoy this.

He then shot at me I took the hits he shot me twice in the stomach I only took 30 damage a shot I slowly walked towards him.

Freed: what the hell!

He shot me another 4 time one in the leg 2 in the chest one in the arm but I kept waking towards him.

Freed: what the fuck are you no human can take that or devil!

He then ran at me and tried to slash me with his sword but I caught it and started to apply pressure to it making small cracks until it shattered.

Freed: what this can't be!

Ryo: you know I really hate it when someone talks like that about my friends I try to control myself but when they hurt my friends I get violent.

He then held the pistol up between my eyes and shot me all while Asia was covering her face crying it took away 70 health I looked at him in the eyes.

Ryo: my turn.

Freed: shit.

I then punched him land sent him in to the air I then summoned my sword and jumped up in the and cut the basturd in half I was soaked with blood I then walked up to Asia as I hug her she was crying I then used hell flare on what remained of his body burning it to ash I then carried Asia home.

With sona

Sona:*shocked* is he really human.

Tsubaki:*scared* I don't think so.

With ryo.

As we went through the door to the house we saw koneko watching TV she looked over to see us her eyes widened.