chapter 46

Time skip after the party for me kicking ass I was approached by sirzecks.

Sirzecks: you did good ryo.

Ryo: I know.

Sirzecks: ryo here's your evil pieces.

He then handed me a box of them.

Ryo: thank you.

Sirzecks: as for your shop I'll have to make a few calls then we can get everything settled.

Ryo: sounds good.

I then put the evil pieces away.

Sirzecks: also where did those evil pieces go.

Ryo: oh it's a spell I have I can put anything in to my own pocket realm only I can get any of the things in it and it's endless so I can hold almost anything in it.

Sirzecks: that would come in help would you mind showing me how to do it.

Ryo: I'm sorry but only people with indura can use the spell I'm very sorry.

Sirzecks: don't be I understand also I was very surprised to find out that you was the lightning Dragon emperor.

Ryo: yeah please tell me you recorded everyone in the room when I said that.

Sirzecks: oh definitely.

Ryo: I want to thank you for helping me with my dream.

Sirzecks: it was my pleasure and just so you know I broadcasted your fight to the other factions.

Ryo: cool.

Sirzecks: you best get going there's probably a Neko waiting on you.

Ryo: your right mind telaporting me outside her room.

Sirzecks: sure.

He does so as I get there I saw that her door was cracked as I heard issei fan girling.

Issei: you should have seen it it was like escanor vs galond from the seven deadly sins he's like a bad ass from an anime oh remember when he told us only one will die he said that to riser that must if been what he meant he's a dragon emperor he also had Dragon Slayer magic he's so cool!

Ryo: wow talk about being a gay fan girl.

Issei: hey it ain't my fault that shit was fire.

Ryo: yeah I'm pretty badass.

Just then everyone left I closed the door and locked it I then jumped in to koneko's bed snuggling up to her.

Koneko: ryo.

Ryo: mhmm.

Koneko: sona came over and told me what happened just so know I like her she can keep an eye on you.

Ryo: so.

I then snuggled in to her neck.

Koneko:what's up with you you've been clenging to me more lately.

Ryo: not sure you just smell so good.

Time skip

I was walking around as I feel it again like someone is watching me I turned around but I saw no one was there I then turned back around as I do I see someone that scares the shit outta me.

I quickly used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: orphis.

Race: Dragon.

Gender: female.

Title: dragon God of infinite.

Fame: great reds little sister.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 785

HP: 200,000/200,000

MP: 400,000/400,000

Stamina: 100,000/100,000

Strength: 780

Endurance: 785

Agility: 775

Intelligence: 790

Wisdom: 790

Luck: 100

Ok just keep calm and be myself.

Ryo: hello orphis Dragon God of infinite great red's little sister.

She doesn't even blink at that she then  stepped closer to me I instantly stepped back out of fear she started to walk over to me I then hauled ass and started running the other way.

Time skip.

I ran down an alley and looked behind me to see no one there I saw that this alley was a dead end I then turned back around to walk home I then see orphis standing there with a playful smirk on her face which I'll Amit was pretty cute I then back up in to the end of the alley as she slowly walked over to me my back hit the wall I sled down the wall sitting on the ground as she got close enough to me she raised her hand I closed my eyes as I was trembling in fear waiting for death I then felt  2 small arms around me and a hand caressing my left cheek I opened my eyes and saw that orphis was hugging me and caressing my cheek.

Orphis: shh it's ok I'm not going to hurt you little one.

Ryo: huh?

I then saw her put her hand in the air as a mist came out of it and when it got to me I felt sleepy I then before I blacked out I heard.

Orphis: I love you my mate.