chapter 102

Author: hey if you like this story then check out my other gamer stories that includes DxD the innocent gamer/ The chastiefol gamer of DXD/ REINCARNATED GAMER/ Overlord gamer
Ryo: I'm so proud of you but I guess I should show why I am king.

I say standing up I saw ban smirk at this.

Ryo: no ban I'm going to fight a more powerful army.

Just then indura was on my shoulders.

Indura: you mean for the second time today.

Ryo: well I mean it is pretty fun.

Indura:*sighs* your impossible.

Ryo: lol ok then.

I then turned the dungeon to the max difficulty as I do so I see about 10,000 magic circles appear in front of me as I see a bunch of skeletons with armor on in front then further out I see goblins with bows after that I see ogre's with armor along with metal club's and in the back I saw vampire's and witch's strengthening the ogre's with magic this was going to be fun I then sat as I slowly start to walk towards them all.

Ryo: this is why I'm king.

I then take out my moon Blade and I use the swords special ability as it get's huge I can hear arrows being fired right at me and I can hear shalltear saying we need to help I then opened my eyes they turned in to my dragon ones along with my teeth as the blade stopped getting bigger I swinged it with all my might making a shock wave go out from me on all of my sides causing all the arrows to go away from me I then jumped up in to the air holding the sword above my head and when I got close enough I slammed down the sword in to the middle of the skeleton's  I then took the sword and swinged it all around me taking out all of the skeleton's I then heard arrows come at my I looked up and sure enough I saw them I made a movement with my hand and they stopped and went in to my Inventory I then felt my blade go back to normal I then put it away and I then had a fiery aura around me I jumped up in to the air and I used.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!!!!

I then sent it at the goblins taking most if them out I summoned my wing's and flew around taking the rest out with a few fire Dragon roars I then moved on to the ones strengthening the ogre's they was currently throwing fire balls and ice at me I dodged them all and I then rushed at them as I summoned my sacred gear and I then had my yellow aura around me and I used.

Ryo: LIGHTNING DRAGON SACRED ART ROLLING THUNDER!!!!!!!

I took out them but as I did that I turned around to be met with a metal  club it sent me back about 20 feet I then put my armored hand to the ground making me start to stop but just before I did I took it out and I jumped a little and used this on about 100 ogre's.

Ryo: LIGHTNING DRAGON ROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!!!!

I saw it envelope them and I then was off I was taking ogre's out one by one they was so slow I kept getting them in one punch and I then had enough of this child's play I then used my wings to fly in front of the rest 800 to be exact as I then had a golden aura surrounding me as I say.

Ryo: AS THE KING COMMANDS THEN SO SHALL IT BE PUNISH THE SINNER'S SHATTER HIS BACK PULL OUT HIS BONE'S HIS HAIR HIS BRAIN'S PUNISH HIM FOR BREAKING THE CONTRACT I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE BOAR!!!!!

Just then a giant boat came out of my hands and I saw it trampled about 200 more ogre's I then flew upwards I thought I'd flex Abit more and I do this.

Ryo: SPELLING!

I then started chanting.

Ryo: IT ALL BEGAN IN WATER AND IT ALL RETURN'S TO WATER IN OTHER WORD'S WATER IS LIFE AND YET DEATH THE MOTHER THAT BEARS US AND A DEVOURING SERPENT ALL THINGS ARE IN FLUX AND NOT EVEN TIME CAN GO AGAINST THE CURRENT LIKE A BOAT TOSSED IN A GREAT RIVER IN THE END MERELY DEVOURED AHH THE CRUEL UNCERTAIN PROVIDENCE BUT THAT CRUELTY AND UNCERTAINTY HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN THE FACE OF THE MOST BELOVED MOTHER I WILL BECOME A SERPENT OPEN MY MOUTH AND devour BILLIONS OF LANDS AN ETERNAL PLEASURE NEVER SATISFIED YOU MUST CHANGE ALL THINGS AND RETURN TO MY MAW!!!!!