chapter 108

Author: in the last chapter I gave hint's at who was supplying power to ryo now let's look at them a bit more.

Author: hint number 1 was her meaning it's a girl.

Author: hint number 2 is that they said it was a mage.

Author: hint number 3 is that they said their captain brought them back.

Author: hint number 4 she has a sacred treasure as said in the last chapter.

Author: who else call's someone captain in this story?

Author: the clues are there but you need to piece them together once you do you might feel like a genius or a dumbass good luck.

3rd person pov.

Everyone was asked to stay out of ryo's room while they operate on him since he took in so much magic before and after the fight along with his Bones most of which are broken everyone was worried for him when the doctors came back in the had sad expressions on their faces as the head doctor came over he was a devil as he then said.

Doc: he'll live that for sure.

Everyone let out a sigh that they didn't know they had as Azazel said.

Azazel: there's a but isn't there.

Doc: *nod's* yes there is his left arm is the most injured it was caused my anything from the fight but because of  how he took in so much magical power from that device diodora used to keep Asia from him it seems that only his left arm was affected by it does any of you know if any other body parts of his touched it.

Asia: I do.

They all looked at her.

Asia: he feet was on the throne diadora was on his right arm was around my waist and his left arm was on the device.

Doc: then that settles it it was cursed he knowingly put a curse on it if there was some way he got you out of it and it would result in this as of right now I don't know the extension of his arm there maybe paralysis from it but I'm not sure please call me when he wakes up he's sleeping and on oxygen at the moment sense someone ceushihis ribs puncturing his lungs.

Red flinched at that just then the doctor left koneko stand's up.

Koneko: ok so only one person at a time sense he is still recovering from the fight can we all agree on that.

They all nodded as she then asked.

Koneko: is it ok if I go first.

They all nodded.

She then went up to his room to see him on oxygen a mask on his face him connected to a monitor to watch his heart it was beeping she had to take a few deep breaths before going over to him she pulled a chair from his desk as sat next to him and said as she took his right hand.

Koneko: ryo it's me koneko I know you might not be able to hear me right now but I want you to know even if you can't use your left arm I'm still your kitty.

She felt herself Start to tear up but as she did she felt his hand tighten on hers she quickly looked to see ryo looking at her lovingly and weakly as he then said.

Ryo: *weakly* hehe I know that and that is just one of the many reasons I love you.

Koneko: *light blush* r-ryo rest you need it.

Ryo:*groan's* yeah you might be right.

Koneko: I'm going to go get the doctor.

He nodded as he left when she got down stairs she then said.