chapter 100

Author: I never thought I'd get to 100 chapters of this book I just want you all to know that all of you who read this book thank you for your vote your comments the read I honestly never thought myself a good writer I was always told that I'm just a stupid person or something similar like that and that I would never do anything right I just want to thank you all for being here and reading this book if mine I'm glad that I wrote this book with out it I don't think I'd be the person I am to day I love you all so much but without any further ado on to the chapter.

Ryo's pov.

I was currently sitting on the orc's couch the other's already left I got about an hour before class and I heard the door open I looked slightly up to see koneko there with a smug look on her face as she slowly started to walk over to me I fell backwards as she got closer I didn't want to be fucked silly well not yet anyway I crawled backwards until my back hit the wall I saw her coming closer I closed my eyes and I say.

Ryo: p-please I've been a g-good boy.

I heard her stop I then felt her tap my forehead.

Koneko: look at me.

I reluctantly do so as I looked up I saw her panties just barley they had pink and white stripes on them I think she saw this this tho.

Koneko: oh you like them?

I turned away from while shrugging my shoulders.

Koneko: why are you so afraid of me and sona.

Ryo: w-well it's just that well you two are like the only people that are like super scary when your mad and plus I get sad when you all get mad I just want to make you happy.

She then sighed and got to the ground and hugged me.

Koneko: ok fine I guess I see why I'll let sona know that you'll be out of class.

Ryo: *tilt's head to the side in confusion* why?

Koneko: *giggles* oh well ophis just got back from what ever she has been doing sona told her how you liked what she did and let's just say she has a very BIG surprise for you.

I paled a little bit at that and asked.

Ryo: *pale* p-please tell me your joking.

I saw hear smirk just a little as she hugged me while saying.

Koneko: good luck.

She then left and I immediately got up and I called sirzecks.

Sirzecks: hello?

Ryo: sirzecks it's me ryo I need you to hide me it's an emergency.

Sirzecks: oh what did you do this time.

Ryo: I enjoyed one of sona's kinks to much.

It took him about a minute to reply.

Sirzecks: oh lord do ever let Lord sitri hear that.

Ryo: I need you to hide me please.

Sirzecks: yeah sorry no can do I'm currently hiding from the ultimate queen at the moment let's just say she drank to much and is now accusing me of dating you and is trying to kill me.

Just then I heard.

*Booooom!*

The line went dead I was actually kinda worried about sirzecks at the very moment but he's a grown up he can take care of himself I then telaported myself back to my room I put on so many seals trap's and everything in between on the walls ceiling and floor's I the went to my panic room I closed the shelf behind me and I did the same thing I took my school clothes off and I put some pajamas on I then grabbed my blanket and went under the bed and waited and waited and waited.