chapter 77

Indura: your waking up we'll talk later.

Ryo: ok.

I slowly opened my eyes as I wake up I slowly got up I then sat up and went over to my full length mirror and took off my shirt I saw that there was 3 scars going down from almost my left shoulder to my lower right side the middle of which was the longest I then see remember I had a few of choice outfits I then thought about and used one and this is what the out fit looked like.

I then looked down at my right hand as I made it in to a fist I then hear the door my door open as I hear.

Sanji: well shit your up.

Ryo: yeah.

Sanji: are you ok?

I saw he looked worried I honestly felt like shit so.

Ryo: I feel like shit.

Sanji: huh I figured so I brought you this.

He laid down a tray of food there was a big steak on it with fried rice with what looked like shrimp in it I also saw that there was 3 hash browns with a big plate of scrambled eggs.

Ryo:*smiling* thanks Sanji.

Sanji: don't mention it but if you want to thank me I'd like like a credit card for food.

Ryo: you got it I'll do that later tho after the meeting.

Sanji: meeting?

Ryo: oh yeah I forgot to tell you we need to go to a meeting today with the 3 factions.

Sanji: I'll tell the others that your up you still need to rest eat it'll keep your strength up.

I nodded.

Ryo: thanks again.

Sanji: no problem I'll tell them not to bother you for a while.

I then see him close the door as it does I sit down to eat as I eat I hear.

Indura: what's wrong you seem less enthusiastic then usual.

Ryo: I don't know it's just I feel as if a feeling of dread has come over me when I woke up.

Indura: your just worried about the meeting trust me your worried for nothing.

Ryo: I don't think so.

Indura: what do you mean?

Ryo: indura during the meeting there's going to be an attack.

Indura: what do you mean!?

Ryo: indura I'm going to tell you something I want you to keep secret from everyone ok.

Indura: I understand.

I then start to tell him that how I'm not form this world and how it all came to be.

Indura: so in your previous world you didn't belong there but here instead.