chapter 91

I was hiding and running from issei and kiba I found myself in the student council room under sona's desk it was a big office desk I heard the door open and close I hear sona.

Sona: hmm I wonder why issei and kiba are looking for ryo.

I was still being quiet as she sits down in her desk she was in the school uniform so when she spread her legs I saw that she was wearing black laced panties honestly I think pick would look better on her I then hear.

Sanji: I can go find out it's still another 30 minutes before class.

Sona: no that's all right leave them be they're probably just mad he just pulled a prank on them.

Sanji: as you wish.

I then hear him leave as I hear sona righting something I then got as close to her entrance as I could without her knowing and blow on it making her.

Sona:*shriek's!!!*

She then fell back out of her chair and she then see's me she calmed down immediately but then I saw a look of rage on her face.

Sona: ryo!

I got out and then say.

Ryo: black doesn't suit you I think pink is more your color.

It takes her a second but then realized what I was talking about she then got up with a blush on her face and grabbed me kissing me and surprising me after she let me go to breath she says.

Sona:*blushing* I'll keep that in mind~

Ryo: thirsty much.

Sona then held an accusing finger at me and says.

Sona: don't tempt me.

Ryo: hmm maybe I want too~

She then grabbed me and kissed me again I didn't feel like being the dominant one this time I'll give her a chance she bit my lip for entrance I have it to her as her tongue explored it's new territory I felt myself started to lean back I then felt her lips leave mine making whine a little bit I then hear a some stuff clattering to the ground I saw that she cleared her desk off I was about to help her when she pushed me down on her desk i was starting to blush as she held a look of list in her eyes.

Sona:*blushing* r-ryo I've always wanted to try something with y-you.

I was honestly curious.

Sona: it's called pegging.

I tilted my head to the side confusion seeping off me.

Sona: it's like when you did me in the ass but the rolls are reversed.

Ryo: *confused* b-but I'm not gay?

Sona: *chuckles* pegging isn't gay you dummy it's something only a man and woman can do.

She then pulled out a dildo but it was strapped to a belt.

Sona: I'd be using this I really wanted to try this on you for a while it's just I thought you'd be open to this.

She said that last part a bit sad I looked away I started to blush a bit.

Ryo:*light blush* w-will it h-hurt?

She looked surprised at first but quickly said.

Sona: a little bit at first but I promise it will be good for you.

I thought about and slowly nodded I then see her smiling one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen I then see a blue magic circle on her right ear.

Sona: no one is to come in here to the student council room including tsubaki I've doing something very important.