chapter 75

I telaported to my castle and I saw that koneko was cooking I went outside I saw that all my peerage members was training Sanji and alucard was sparing morgiana was fighting a rock elemental bthat pisti summoned I saw that pisti was focusing power in to the elemental I then see Asia was meditating I could barely see it but she was levitating off the ground slightly I was impressed I then yelled.

Ryo: yo!

They all stop and come over to me I then.

Ryo: we are training in my dungeon grab hold.

They all do so but I see that pisti and morgiana was a bit confused I picked the hard army dungeon as we went there they all let go.

Ryo: Asia go meditate I'll call you if we need you.

Asia: ok ryo.

Just then she got close and kissed my cheek I had a light blush on my face as I heard laughter from the guys but the girls kinda looked jealous I then.

Ryo: I won't be helping you in the least you all will be training this is what I did last time in my training I want to see if you all are ready for what's to come.

I saw all of them nod a look of determined to prove themselves to me I then say.

Ryo: I'm sorry that I always just jump in front of you all and the enemies it's just I don't want to lose you all.

I then see sanji say.

Sanji: your just worried  but your stronger then we are.

I then see him light a cigarette.

Sanji: your just worry that we'll be hurt or worse so it's understandable that you would do that but it's ok to let us take a hit or two for our king every now and then.

I then saw that everyone was nodding in agreement I then say.

Ryo: thanks but good luck.

Just then 1000 vampire's 1000 goblins 1000 skeletons and 1000 ogres spawned In.

Ryo: welp good luck.

I then jumped over to where Asia was I then see morgiana/Sanji/Zoro/alucard run at the ogre's that was in front of them I then see pisti summon 2 rock elementals put she wasn't putting power in to them I then see her use nature magic to make vines that hit the ogre's or tie them up.

Time skip

They got all the ogre's and apparently pisti doesn't have to put power in to her creations they would just attack  what she wants them to if she was to put magic power in to them then they would be 5 times as strong basing what I saw earlier on when she was having one fight morgiana so I'll have to ask what else her sacred gear does I then see sanji tell Zoro.

Sanji: hey broccoli head take out the skeleton Archer's!

Zoro: what you call me!

Alucard: do it!

Zoro: tch I'll get you after this.

I then see him go off and destroy the skeleton Archer's I then see alucard take on the vampires his eyes turned blood red I saw all the vampire's looked a bit scared of him guessing cause he used to be the vampire king I then see him put his hands on the ground and.

Alucard: EARTH SPIKE'S!!!!

I then see that he made earth Spike's take out a lot of vampire's I then see sanji kicking some goblin ass along morgiana I then see pisti taking out the skelatons dodging all oh there attacks as she the kicked one of there skull's off I then see alucard.