chapter: 68

Ryo: welcome to the family.

Pisti: yay!

She then lunged at me I ducked as she went over my head she then hit the wall behind me.

Ryo: I'm going to have to get used to that.

I then see her get up with a pissed face.

Ryo: nope.

I dipped the fuck outta there as I telaported to my shop door unlocking it I then went over behind the counter as I hear the door open I looked over to see Azazel and that blond girl that didn't want to kill Asia.

Azazel: my my you do have some nice quality stuff also this is-

Ryo: millatat.

Azazel: should of seen that coming also congrats on unlocking your balance breaker.

Ryo: thanks it was nothing.

Indura then appears on my shoulders.

Indura: the hell it wasn't this jackass grinded so fucking much.

Azazel: *chuckles*  well you see I'm here to pick out a weapon for my new apprentice here.

He then pointed at millatat who had a small blush from the attention.

Ryo: hmm okay what kind of weapon do you usually use when you don't use light Spears.

I saw her thinking it over.

Millatat: hmm usually something light like a dagger or a short Sword.

Ryo: hmm ok I got few over there do you know what class you want.

She looked a little confused about that.

Azazel: he means that what weapon class do you want class e/d/c/b/a/s or legendary just pick out which one my treat.

Ryo: here let me pick out a few ones see if you like them.

I put a few B class A and one or two S class daggers and short Swords on the counter she then looked at them as I went over to Azazel.

Azazel: tell me that black bladed dagger.

Ryo: yes it's made out of black Dragon scales.

Azazel: how in the 9 hell's did you get them?

Ryo: you have your secrets I have mine I messed up on that one it was the first time I tried using them so it didn't come out as I wanted it but it came out as a class S so it wasn't to bad.

Azazel: your going to be the most popular blacksmith the super natural world has ever seen.

Ryo: I thought I was?

Azazel: a smart ass as usual.

Ryo: hey you know millatat could use a ring to help her with her magic.

Azazel: what do you mean.

Ryo: I have a few rings here that will take away 35% of the magic cost of any magical spell.

He looked like he was in thought he then smiled.

Azazel: I think I'll do it.

Ryo: ah ok I have them in different colors there all silver I haven't had any gold.

We then see millatat come skipping happily over with the black Dragon dagger.

Azazel: millatat go with ryo here and pick out a ring to help your magic.

Millatat: ok.

We go over to the case as I pull out a few that would fit her she looked at them as if it was life or death she then picked one up that was a thin silver band and had a topaz in it she then put it on happy she then goes over to Azazel as he says.

Azazel: ah it suits you ryo how much do I owe you.

Ryo: $25,000.

Azazel: shit.

Ryo: where are you going to get another black Dragon dagger.

Azazel: shit you got me there.

Ryo: also you can put magical power in to the blade that's the great thing about weapons made with Dragon parts.

Azazel: huh didn't know that one.

Ryo: I figured.

Azazel: aw shut it here.

He handed me the money.

Ryo: that you come again.

Azazel: don't worry I will I still need a drinking buddy.

Ryo: yeah about that.

Azazel: oh?

Ryo: well you see they might have found out that you gave me liquor.

Azazel: and how did they do that?

Ryo: you try lying to a bunch of women and see where it gets you.

Azazel: yeah I'm glad that's you and not me.

Ryo; hmm I think I know a few milf's that might like you.

Azazel: fuck you too.

Ryo: you wish but I need to know you sent Vali after kokabiel correct.

Azazel: yeah.

Ryo: keep an eye on him I get this strange feeling from him.

Azazel: oh l how so.

Ryo: I have a skill that allows me to see if someone is keeping a big secret from everyone but I Know what your thinking that it's probably from cause of him being a grandson of one of the original devil kings but no it's not that and well not only that but I have a feeling that he may betray you  not saying he will but just keep your eyes open around him.

Azazel looked like he was thinking.

Azazel: hmm ok I'll keep what you said in mind.

They then left I then went the back room to get a snack as I get a 🍫I hear the door open I went out to see who was there when I got out of the back room I saw.

Ophis:hello.

Ryo: hi ophis so I heard you went to see a friend.

Ophis: technically brother.

I stopped sharping the short Sword in my hand and put it down I then looked at her.

Ryo: I can't help but ask why?

Ophis: I just wanted to tell him about you.

I was sweating bullets was he going to kill me for having sex with her wait I see her smiling in amusement.

Ophis: don't worry I kept our mating a secret.

Ryo*sigh of relief* don't scare me like that.

Ophis: he won't hurt you.

Ryo: he's great red a badass legendary Dragon that's more powerful than you.

I then saw I fucked up as I see her pout a little.

Ophis: that's not true I'm better then him.

Ryo: yeah in bed but in combat I'm not sure.

Ophis:*pouts* baka.

She then grabbed my arm and said.

Ophis: we're going to go meet him.

Ryo: but I don't want to die.

Ophis: I'm stronger than him don't worry.

Ryo: that remains to be seen.

Ophis:*pouts* baka.