chapter 41

Time skip

They was doing fairly well  they have about 100 zombies left they was panting put I told everyone not to step in because they need to know how they compare to me they agreed I told Asia if I see fit I'll let her heal them but only if they do really need it.

Ryo: hmm alucard what do you think.

Alucard: hmm well I believe they may have a chance.

Ryo: hmm but we need all the training we can get right.

Frost: hmm yes that would be the right thing to do.

Alucard: frost would you mind if we had a duel.

Frost:*giggles* sure.

Revenge of the time skip.

Ok so they finally took out the rest of the zombies and I told Asia to heal them she did as I said.

Small time skip

Ryo: you all did a decent job.

Issei: fuck you to how did you do against them.

Ryo: 5 minutes that's how long it took to take them out my first time.

Issei: shit man respect.

Kiba: indeed.

Ryo: now I'll show you something that I've been wanting to for a while.

I then let snapped my fingers the bracelets fall off as my aura increased so much you I wasn't hiding it at all I saw koneko look shocked alucard and frost glanced over at me but kept fighting kiba was well kiba akeno looks like she wants to take me and Rias she like koneko shocked I looked at my stats.

[Stats]

Name: Ryo.

Age: 15

Race: Dragon/human hybrid.

Title: lightning Dragon emperor.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: indura lightning Dragon God of chaos.

Level: 70

HP:3,350/3,350 (Regen 10 per minute)

MP: 21,000/21,000 (Regen 50 per minute)

Stamina: 3,000/3,000 (Regen 20 per minute)

Strength: 102

Endurance: 102

Agility: 102

Intelligence: 102

Wisdom: 102

Luck: 60

Points: 190

Ryo:(holy)

Indura:(shit)

I then put my aura away and took everyone out of the dungeon.

Time skip I was in my work shop I then started to put points in to my stats while indura was on my shoulders.

Ryo: still can't believe I have this many points.

Indura: like I said your jacked.

Ryo: yep.

After I got done with putting my points in my stats I looked at my stats.

[Stats]

Name: ryo.

Age: 15

Gender: male.

Race: Dragon/human hybrid.

Sacred gear: indura the lightning Dragon God of chaos.

Level: 70

HP: 5,500/5,500

MP:23,500/23,500

Stamina 4,000/4,000

Strength:142

Endurance: 142

Agility:142

Intelligence: 142

Wisdom: 142

Luck: 65.

Points: 0

Money:$90,000

Ryo: man I'm awesome.

Indura: yes your awesome.

Ryo: yeah.

Indura: also why do you have all your stats the same.

Ryo: well I don't want to be some muscle bound idiot or some one so fast that one hit could take me out or like if I could take a nuke head on bit if I hit someone they wouldn't feel anything do you understand I like for my stats to be incredible and the same.

Indura: ah ok.

Ryo: ahh I believe it's finally done.

Indura: aw the ring that will make your aura look like your just a human.

Ryo: yeah cause it's tiring consealing it all the time this ring is fragel tho so if I want my aura to show and if I get to emotional then the ring could over load and break.

Indura: ok.

I took out the ring it was simple looking it was silver with a green gem in the middle of it I put it on my right middle finger.

Ryo: how does it look.

Indura: on you good you like rings huh?

Ryo: yep.

Indura: hmm ok.

I then walked out to the kitchen as I do I felt as if someone was watching me.

With ???

???: Don't worry my mate I'll be with you in a few chapters.

Back with ryo

As I was running to the kitchen I was stopped by a Neko.

Koneko: did you wash your hands.

Ryo: yes.

Koneko: ryo.

Ryo: no.

I was then dragged to the bathroom as I was made to wash my hands after that we went to the kitchen to see spaghetti I immediately got a big plate full as I started to scarf it down as my face was a mess kiba was smiling lat me so was everyone else i then looked at koneko.

Ryo: ryo is there something on my face?

She then took a napkin while sighing and started to wipe mouth off.

Koneko: I swear your a big baby.

Ryo: eh!

Koneko: hold still.

Ryo: but I don't want to.

*Flick*

Ryo:*whining* oww.

Koneko: now keep quiet.

Author: ok just curious a friend wanted me to put kiba in the harem what do you all think I'm fine with it either way.