short chapter 10

Time skip

Ryo's pov

As I wake up I saw koneko was in my bed I blush as I saw her I then remembered what happened yesterday I covered her up with my cover I quietly got up out of the bed and left to the living room when I got there I thought that I'd make her breakfast for coming over to check on me.

Small time skip.

Koneko's pov

As I woke up I was smelling something thing burning I jumped up and saw that ryo wasn't in bed I then saw smoke I ran to where it was coming from the kitchen I then saw ryo coughing he then see's me.

Ryo: um how long do you eggs and bacon for?

Small time skip

Ryo's pov

As I was sitting on the couch I wasn't allowed in the kitchen until koneko cleaned it up I then see her come out and flicked me on the for head.

Ryo:*whining* oww.

Koneko: how have you been eating if you've can't cook.

She then look around the living room and saw the McDonald's/Wendy's/taco Bell/ Ramon noodle wrappers everywhere she then looked at me for an answer I looked away from her while scratching my chin.

Ryo:*sheepishly* gotta love GrubHub.

I then received another forehead filck.

Ryo:*whining* oww.

Small time skip

After we finished cleaning I sat down on the couch with koneko she started to stare at me again.

Koneko: Ryo I know you went through a lot in America but I want you to know that I'm here for you.

I looked at her surprised.

Ryo: really even though I'm a disgrace.

She then grabbed my shoulders and made me look her in the eyes.

Koneko: you are no disgrace.

She started to tear up.

Koneko: a disgrace can't kill a fallen angel like it was nothing a disgrace would've given up a disgrace couldn't have stolen my heart!

I looked at her shocked as she realized what she said she blushes I then hug her which surprised her.

Ryo: t-thank you I n-needed that I love you too.

She looked up at me then she kissed me on the cheek making my blush worsen she smiles at me then she said.

Koneko: your not allowed in the kitchen.

Ryo: but I like almost burning down the house.

She then flicked me on my forehead again.

Ryo:*whining* oww.