chapter 71

Grafia: are you ready?

Ryo: hell yeah.

As we started to telaport there I see this in front of me.

Quest: help the devil's

Details: help grafia with taking out the supposed Dragon Slayer.

Rewards: $30,000/40,000 exp/ a outfit of choice.

We was then telaported away to there as we get there I see that we're in a forest I sniffed the air around us it was the smell of a dragon I smiled at this.

Ryo: whatever I fight don't interrupt do not help.

Grafia: as you wish you should be able to come back on your own please inform us about what happens.

Ryo: ok.

She then left though a magic circle I then went towards the smell of the dragon Dragon and Dragon Slayer magic smell the same for some reason I ran as I do I knew I was close the smell was coming from everywhere around me I then stopped and looked around until I saw him I couldn't help but smile as I saw him one true anime badass.

He turns around to see me I used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: gajeel redfox.

Age: 18.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: Dragon Slayer.

Fame: black steel gajeel.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 195

HP: 30,000/30,000

MP: 75,000/75,000

Stamina: 20,000/20,000

Strength: 195

Endurance: 195

Agility: 195

Intelligence: 195

Wisdom: 195

Luck: 100

Ryo:(is the wisdom and intelligence right?)

Gajeel: oh look pipsqueak I'm in a good mood so piss off.

Ryo: bitch please you think your high and mighty cause yous a dragon Slayer.

I saw his fist tighten.

Gajeel: so are you here to try to kill me.

I could see him that he was mad wait did sirzecks send people after him for some reason.

Ryo: nope not at all i heard is that someone strong was here so I wanted to see who it was so I could fight them.

I saw gajeel look confused for a second until I say.