chapter 4

We then see the teacher come back in he then says this.

Teacher: ok class now we are going to be making vegetable soup to day so take out a knife and cut the carrots and while your partner get the pot ready.

I looked at koneko and said.

Ryo: I'll cut the carrots you get the pot ready.

Koneko: ok.

I get the carrots out set one on the cutting board I then started to cut it it was harder then it look if I didn't know how to do I thought it would be easy I then cut my self a bit and I saw koneko noticed she went to a first aid kit and got a a band aid and put it on my finger.

Ryo: you know it's nothing.

She then flicked me on my forehead.

Ryo:*whining*oww that hurt.

Koneko: quiet.

I then when she wasn't looking I sticked my tongue out at her she however to my misfortune saw this and flicked me on my forehead again.

Ryo:*whining*oww.

Koneko: here let me show you you.

She grabbed my hand and showed me how to cut it but it was still hard.

Time skip.

I was outside eating my 8th chocolate bar I then see a brown haired boy that looks familiar so I used observe.

Observe:

Name: issei.

Gender: male.

Race: reincarnated devil.

Title: pawn of rias gremory.

Fame: perverted trio leader.

Sacred gear:boosted gear.

Level: 7

HP: 110/110

MP:50/50

Stamina:100/100

Strength:9

Endurance:9

Agility:9

Intelligence: 13

Wisdom:13

Luck: 4

That I'm not surprised about I then went to the roof of the school I decided to skip class since the next one was math I hate math with a passion so I'll just stay here.

I then laid my back on the wall of the stair case to the roof so it'd be harder for someone to find me.

Time skip

I was munching on a chocolate bar as as I heard the door to the roof open I peeked around the corner to see koneko look around the roof as if she was looking for something she then turns around and I duck back behind the wall so she doesn't see Me I then hear the door to the roof close I let out  a sigh I didn't know I was holding in I then sat down to continue eating my chocolate I then felt a tap on my shoulder that made me jump I looked up at koneko I had fear in my eyes as it stands right now I would lose in a fight against her she held her hand up and I closed my eyes waiting for a smack to the face.

Koneko: why are you afraid.

I opened my eyes and saw that she took half of my chocolate bar.

Koneko: go on answer me.

Ryo: oh I'm cause I thought you was going to hit me.

This shocked koneko I saw it on her face.

Koneko: why would I do that?

I think this is the first time she had emotion in her voice.

Ryo: cause I skipped class.

Koneko: I took the chocolate as your punishment.

Ryo: oh ok.

Koneko: why would you think I'd hit you for skipping class.

She sat down besides me.

Ryo:(I'm definitely not telling her about that.) No reason.

Koneko:(I know he's lying but I just met him today I won't push him) ok just know I'm here if you need someone to listen.

Ryo: ok thanks.

I looked at her.

Ryo: are you going to make me go to class.

Koneko: no.

Ryo: why?

Koneko: I hate math too.

Ryo:*Snicker's*

Koneko: plus we only have a few minutes left until school lets out.

Ryo: cool.

Time skip

I was in the park I was going through my stats I saw that I still have 75 points so I decided to put them to good use.

[Stats]

Name: ryo.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

Level:15.

HP260/360(Regen 10 per minute)

MP:1000/1400(Regen 50 per minute)

Stamina:330/550 (Regen 20 per minute)

Strength: 35.

Endurance 35.

Agility:35.

Intelligence: 38.

Wisdom: 35.

Luck: 20.

I saw that I'm pretty balanced in most areas.