chapter 48

I saw that a bunch of zombies in the back had bows and arrows I saw that all the zombies had armor on weather it was leather or metal it was half and half but I then noticed that there was a tall figure in the back I used observe on it.

Observe:

Name: ???

Race: undead.

Title: undead king.

Fame: none.

Level: 80

HP: 15,000/15,000

MP:5,000/5,000

Stamina 3,000/3,000

Strength: 100

Endurance: 100

Agility: 100

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 30

I summoned my sacred gear as Indura got on my shoulders.

Ryo: you ready partner.

I got in to a fighting stance.

Indura: I'm always ready let's do this!

Ryo: ok let's start this off.

I then had a firery aura surrounding me as I ducked it in I then.

Ryo:FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!

I took out around 150 oh them there was around 2,000 I then jumped up in to the air and spread my Dragon wings and used.

Ryo: DRAGON LIGHTNING!!!

I took out another 100 but I'll need to save my magic I then rushed at them and desummoned my dragon wings as I hit the ground I then hit one sending it in to others I then used.

Ryo: MIST OF DEATH!!!

I saw that it took out 200 more I then summoned a 4 sentry's they started shooting at them I smiled at this as I put up a barricade I then used.

Ryo:CHAIN LIGHTNING!

I saw that I took down around seventy  that time used it a few more times as I hear 5 dings I ignored it cause I was focused I then used.

Ryo:HOLY BREAK!!!

Indura: hmm looks like you took out 300 hundred that time.

Ryo: yeah I need to get more skill like chain lightning tho hmm.

Indura: look up.

I then saw a bunch of arrows coming at me I then quickly used the metal that the arrows had on them to stop them I then put them all away in my inventory.

Indura: that skill is Handy huh.

Ryo: yeah it is.

I then used my ring of skeletons and ring of bats.

Ryo: attack!

They all charged at them.

Indura: that's cool.

Ryo: I know.

Indura: you know you could make a ring that summons a dragon.

Ryo: your shiting me right now right?

Indura: no all you have to do is seal one of those Dragons in that Dragon dungeon you won't be able to seal one of those dragon kings that we killed.

Ryo: who cares I'll have a fucking Dragon.

Indura: ok but what kind do you want also where going to have to be prepared just in case another Dragon king spawns.

Ryo: yeah I know but I'm not sure hmm I've been wanting to make a sword using those black Dragon scales but I want my blacksmith level at 80 before that so I won't mess up on it.

Indura: your blacksmith level is 63 right?

Ryo: yeah.

Indura: hmm why not try a small dagger with them first to see what you get.

Ryo: ok oh it looks like only the archers are left of the zombies except for the undead king.

Small time skip

As my skeletons took out the last of the zombies I desummoned them and pull out corrupted rose with my right hand I saw that the undead king had a  one handed Battle ax in it's hand I then charged at him he swong his battle ax at be I Dodged to the side lunged at him with my sword and stabbed him in the gut I then took it out as he tried to hit me with his battle ax again I then saw.

Special ability unlocked!

Corrupted petal dance: this skill turns the blade of this Sword in to black rose petals that slashes the for/foes as if they was knives.

I smiled and said.

Ryo: CORRUPTED PETAL DANCE!!!

Just then I saw my blade turn in to thousands of black rose petals they was as sharp as knives I then saw all of them go at the undead king each of which hit him taking out 50 health a hit after all of them hit him he fell as I saw him turn to dust  I saw this.

Secret Quest completed!

Secret Quest: take out the undead king.

Rewards: 20,000 exp/ $10,000/ 2 random skill books.

I then looked to see what those dings was a bit a ago I then see.

Congratulations on getting your strength to 150 you have received a new skill.

Boxing level:1/100
Details: you can now know how to box

Congratulations on getting your endurance to 150 you have received a new skill.

Body armor level: 1/100

Details: you can now get hit and take less damage or get shot by an arrow and it won't hurt.

Congratulations on getting agility to 150 you have earned a new skill.

Ninjestu level: 1/100

Details: Ninjestu gives you the ability to do what ninjas do.

Congratulations on getting intelligence to 150 you have received a new skill.

Lie detector level 1/100

Details: you will see that if some one is lying to you by when they say something they will have a dot above their head blue means truth read means that they are lying purple means that they are telling have the truth.

Congratulations on getting wisdom to 150 you have received a new skill.

Insight level 1/100

Details: this skill allows you to make a right decision in tough spots and helps you with important questions.

Ryo: sweet.