chapter 25

Koneko: I literally left you alone for what 2 hours and you come back covered in blood what did you do kill someone.

Ryo: yep.

Koneko: ok the hell.

Time skip after explaining.

Koneko: ok we are going to school tomorrow Asia we still have to get you registered so you'll be here with alucard he'll protect you.

Asia: yeah I know he's really nice.

Ryo: where is alucard.

Koneko: he's still captivated by TV in his room.

Ryo: I'm tempted to get him some DVDs of that twilight show about vampires.

Koneko: he'd kill you.

Ryo: he can try.

Time skip morning

As we walked in to school everyone was whispering about us we was holding hands then hear.

Announcer: will ryo aizawa please come to the student council room I repeat will ryo aizawa please come to the student council room.

Koneko: what did you do.

Ryo: I've been with you all morning if you don't know then I don't know.

Koneko: maybe cause your not wearing the school uniform.

Ryo: I tried my muscles got to big.

I then walked towards the student council room.

Koneko: behave yourself.

Ryo: you know me if I can cause trouble I will.

I was wearing Goku blacks out fit I got many looks a lot of compliments and I got asked why I wasn't wearing the school uniform I told them it was to small.

Small time skip

I knocked on the double doors to the student council I then hear.

Sona: come in.

I do I saw sins on the couch with tsubaki a chess board in front of her.

Sona: ryo mind playing a game of chess while we talk.

Ryo: I don't see why not.

Sona: ok I'm by the way why aren't you in the school uniform.

Ryo: it got to small.

Sona: I'll order another one for you.

Ryo: thanks.

Sona: it's no problem.

Ryo: so is there any other reason why you called me here miss sitri.

Both there eyes widened at this.

Sona: I'm just curious how much do you know about us besides being devil's and how did you know.

Ryo: I know a lot but how I know let's just say you have your secrets and I have mine.

Sona: fair enough now then I guess you're familiar with the peerage system that we use since rias asked you.

Ryo: yes I know it quite well.

Sona: then let me cut to the chase then I'd like you to become one of my peerage members.

Ryo: hmm I'm really not sure.

Sona: what do you mean.

Ryo: well the thing is I Don't want to become a devil but I know your nice it's just that I don't know as much about your peerage then rias's.

Sona: oh I understand but why did you not join her peerage if you don't mind me asking.

Ryo: well one I don't like the idea of becoming a devil but I am open to the idea two my girlfriend is her rook and I'd basically be listening to to master's and three akeno.

Sona: what's wrong with her.

Ryo: every time I see her and she see's me she licks her lips and gives me a look that scares me.

I shivered just thinking about it.

Sona: oh I see.

Tsubaki: if you don't mind me asking have you joined a club yet.

Ryo: um well about that I'm not allowed to.

Sona: wait why not?

Ryo: well the guys told me that all the clubs don't except people unless it's the first of the year but people keep asking me to join like the kendo club.

Sona:*sigh* ryo don't ever listen to them ever again they lied to you.

Ryo: wait really.

Sona: yes they did you see a club is mandatory in this school to have a club.

Ryo: oh really then I want to join a club where I can punch someone.

Sona: there is no club that allows that.

Ryo: hmm well I don't really like the kendo club cause they give me a weird feeling but maybe I could join one that helps people like maybe I'll join where we watch out for people or something like that.

Sona: you know I have a spot on the student council open.

Ryo: really what's that.

Sona: it's the punisher the students call it but if you decide to take you decide the punishment for the students who have done wrong.

Ryo: hmm I think I'd like that.

Sona: really well even if you don't become a devil then I'm glad that you'll join the student council but before you can join you have to enter a voting thing so there's a chance you won't get it but good luck oh and feel free to use that room there if you need to rest.

She then pointed to a room to the side.

Ryo: ok thank you.

Sona: it's not a problem also the voting will be going on to day so Ill have to go out your name on the register.

Ryo: ok.

Sona: also about that rogue priste yesterday.

Ryo: oh you saw that.

Sona: just make sure you tell either me or rias about it next time.

Ryo: ok I will also check mate.

She looked down at the borde shocked.

Ryo: well I need to get to class bye.

Sona: bye ryo.