chapter 72

I then hear gajeel.

Gajeel: so um do you know where the hell this place is?

Ryo: it's some old devil territory in the human world I think I know why the devil's attacked you they may have thought that you was someone trying to take over this land but didn't think it through.

Gajeel: that would explain it.

I then hear a groan coming from Erza I looked up to see her trying to get up I then see gajeel go over to her and put her back down.

Gajeel: how stubborn can you get you need to rest.

I looked at her stats again all of them was half restored I then see her eyes open she up at gajeel.

Erza: I can get up!

Gajeel: oh shit.

I then see her slowly get up as she spots me sitting on the ground I smiled at her and say.

Ryo: hi!

She just stares at me I couldn't help but fidget a little bit.

Erza: hello.

Gajeel: this is ryo he's the reason your even awake right now not to mention walking he gave me a bunch of potions to give you.

I saw her smile in my direction Andi looked away with a small blush dusting across my face I then hear.

Erza: thank you ryo was it.

I nodded.

Erza: so what are you doing out here.

Ryo: my friend sirzecks asked me to come here to see what's going on.

I then see her expression darken a little as she summoned a sword.

Erza: you know the devil king.

Gajeel: Erza it's not what you think.

She then pointed the sword at gajeel and said.

Erza: explain.

Time after explaining.

Erza: hmm.

She desummoned her Sword and says.

Erza: I'm sorry but we was attacked by devil's there was quite a few of them that's why I was very weary when you said you were friends with the devil King.

Ryo: it's okay but was it just devil's or was there angels and fallen angels.

Gajeel: there was all kinds of races including angel's/devil's/fallen angels/humans/yokai/ and others.

Ryo: hmm well I'm not sure but it's just a theory.

Erza: go on.

Ryo: there's a rumuer about other factions and other race's going to team up if what I'm hearing is correct then the name would be the chaos bergade.

I then saw them looking at each other then back to me.

Erza: that's what they called themselves the ones who attacked us was.

Ryo: was there a guy in white armor there.

Gajeel: no I couldn't see anyone in white armor.

Erza: neither did I.

Ryo: ok then was there a loli there.

Gajeel: no.

Erza: no.

Ryo: oh thank God ok then I don't know who it is then um hmm let's see where is your guild at I'll help you all get there safely.

Erza: it's should be around 30 miles in that way.