chapter 49 🍋

Time skip

I was currently at school dishing out punishment to some perverts.

Glasses: this is torture!

Baldie: is this even legal?

Issei: fuck you!

I was currently watch as issei was tied up get hit with kendo sticks and the other 2 was being chased by a bear I caught while I was sipping on my lemonade.

Ryo: each punishment shall be worse then the last.

I then saw baldie yell while running from my bear.

Baldie: how can this get worse!

Ryo: hmm well I know a few traps I could bring over for you.

Issei/baldie/glasses: FUCK YOU!!!

Ryo: that's koneko's job.

I then covered my mouth as everyone stopped even my bear looking at me with wide eyes.

Ryo: you have some people to chase.

The bear then went after them again.

Small time skip

I then hear the door opened and I turned around to see a mad sona I then see the girls from the kendo club run off.

Ryo:*nervous* hi sona.

Sona:*mad* oh don't hi sona to me how the hell did you get a bear in over there.

Ryo: like this.

I then whistle the bear as it comes over to me and it laid down on it's back wanting a belly rub.

Ryo: aw who's a good girl you are yes you are.

I was rubbing her belly as I see sona smack her forehead.

Ryo: ok you remember where home go on I fixed you that doggy door.

She then ran off in to the woods towards home.

Sona: ryo come with me.

Ryo: ok.

Small time skip

As we walked through the doors to the student council room I saw sona lock the doors and take my hand and dragged me in to the side room.

Sona: ryo go sit over there on the bed.

I do as she says as she locked the door then puts a sound proof barrier on it I then see her walking over to me. She then out of no where kissed me I was surprised but melted in to it I let her take over since she was so eager after she was done exploring my mouth I felt her push me on to the bed as she was on top of me.

Ryo:*light blush* sona.

I said that in a small voice as I see sona smile.

Sona: you've been a very bad boy~

I then flipped us over where I'm on top I kissed her which made her surprised but kissed back nonetheless and then she said something that surprised me.

Sona:*light blush* p-please I want you.

I was in a playful mood so I played dumb.

Ryo: but I'm already here.

I had a shit eating grin on my face.

Sona:*blushing* please don't make me say it.

Ryo: *teasingly* say what.

Sona: *blushing* f-fuck me ryo fuck me til I can't walk.

Ryo: your wish is my command.

I then ripped my shirt of as I got up and flung my shoes off and then took my pants off I then saw sona in only her underwear which was stunning.