chapter 1

As I looked up I saw floating button that said start.

Ryo: ok I'll say the fuck!

After I calmed down.

Ryo:ok so I just press it.

I tried to press it but to no avail.

Ryo: ok so do I just think about it.

As I do I see a bright white light envelope me I close my eyes when the light died down I saw I was in a room it had a bed a desk a computer a bookshelf with a lot of books a bunch of anime posters.

Ryo: ok so where the hell am I?

Just then a letter fell in front of me I opened it up and it said.

???:to ryo you see you died in your previous life when your soul came to me I saw that you was never supposed to be in your previous world I'm sorry for that so I put you in the world you was supposed to be in and well I saw you liked gaming so I did a few tweaks here and there you'll hear from me again.

Ryo: ok so I died.

Just then a quest poped up in front of me.

Quest: look around your room.
Rewards:100 exp/random skill book/$500.
Accept yes/no.

I automatically said yes it then went away I then looked at my bed and saw that it was a red while the sheets was white I then saw.

Observe: leveled up lvl 1/100

Ryo: hmm I wonder if I can look at my stats.

I then saw my stats.

Ryo: huh stats.

They went away.

Ryo: stats.

I then looked through them

Author it's the same as in the bio.

Ryo: ok so this means I'll get 500 exp instead of just 100.

I then looked at my desk with my computer on it I realized that this room was very similar to the one I had in the other world.

Small time skip.

After I looked at every thing I saw this.

Quest completed: you have now received your reward.

I then saw that I have leveled up a few times I but I didn't see the skill book it then hit me as I thought of my inventory I then saw a list of stuff I didn't know I had.

[Inventory]

3 minor Stamina potions

3 minor health potions

Cookbook.

As I look at everything I then realized what the skill book was I sighed as I took it out of my inventory I then saw this pop up.

Would you like to learn from this cook book?

Yes/no

I thought of yes I the saw the book glow in to a ball and go into my head I then felt a lot of recipes in my head I then looked at my stats.

[Stats]

Name:ryo.

Age:15.

Gender:male.

Race: human.

Fame: none.

Title: none.

Allie's: none.

Level:3

HP:130/130(Regen 10 per minute)

MP:350/350(Regen 25 per minute)

Stamina:120/120(Regen 15 per minute)

Strength:13.

Endurance:13.

Agility:13.

Intelligence:13.

Wisdom: 13.

Luck:10

Points: 15

Money:$500.

I looked at my stats and thought I should bring my intelligence up but I didn't know if I could with out leveling up I saw I had points but I think I'll use them later I then looked at my book shelf and went over there an started to look through  books until I saw one that said skill book Sparks.

Ryo: you gotta be shiting me.

Would you like to learn Sparks?

Yes/no

I instantly thought yes but I then then Wondered how to use them I then see another letter drop out of no where I opened it and read.

???: Just think how an anime character would use them also you are in a universe that one of your favorite anime is in.

Ryo: I'm in a fucking anime!?!?

I then thought about what the letter said I held up my hand as I thought of using Sparks I then see it clawing up my hand as I do I saw that the little Sparks was all over my right arm I see.

I then see a another skill book that said flames I learned it as well I did the same thing that I did with sparks and saw a small ball of flame i then put them away as I see.

Sparks has leveled up:1/100
Flames has leveled up1/100

I then went to look around my house I looked at my stats again and saw that intelligence went up a point I then went in to my living room and saw that there was a game system I looked at the games and picked a few up I then saw.

Would you like to learn skill books instant dungeon create and instant dungeon escape?

I learned them then read what they did.

[Instant dungeon create]
Makes a random dungeon for you to gain exp/money/and loot.

[Instant dungeon escape]
Let's you escape the instant dungeon.

I then saw that I had a decent sized backyard I went out there and used instant dungeon when I did I heard.

Author: ok tell me what you think and if I should make more chapters.

Author: if you want to be on my discord channel then you need to friend me my name on discord and the number is janeshall137#7995.