chapter 16

Time skip

Koneko: the *pants* hell.

Ryo: yeah that's why I said be careful these dungeons can either give you a few enemies or a shit ton of them.

I looked at koneko and saw she was tired and her stamina was low I took out a stamina potion and gave it to her.

Koneko looked at the green liquid.

Ryo: it helps your stamina be replenished.

She drank it almost immediately she looked better.

I then held her and used escape dungeon after I let her go she looked around at everything seeing we was in the living room.

Koneko: woah.

Ryo: check the time.

I was smiling as she was doing so she looked at it.

Koneko: we was only gone for 5 minutes.

Ryo: yep 5 hours of training in just 5 minutes.

Koneko: wait how many times do you use this.

Ryo: quite a few times really I only just found out I could do it when I got to Japan so.

Koneko: ok I'll finish dinner go rest.

I do as she says as I thought I'd challenge alucard I sat on the couch and used instant dungeon I then get transported in to his court yard I make my way to his door to his castle and bang on it it took around 5 minutes until he opened it he smiled when he saw me.

Alucard: so you've returned for another battle.

He said this while coming out to meet me.

Ryo: yep.

Me and him then got 50 feet from each other I then used observe on him to see his weakness.

Alucard weakness: holy magic this type of magic is very dangerous to vampires and devil's.

I smiled as he says.

Alucard: ready!

Ryo: ready!

I then run at him but when I get around 20 feet away I stop and lift up my hands and say.

Ryo: ICICLE LANCE!

I shot 2 ice Lance's at him as he hits them away shattering them causing pieces of ice to scatter around him I then used.

Ryo: HELL FLARE!

I shot hell flare at him as it engulfed him I saw that he was having trouble trying to get rid of it he then uses his magic to make hell flare vanish but I smiled as I saw all the ice that was around melt.

Alucard: hmm I must say that was impressive but your going to have to try harder then that.

Ryo: oh I know why don't you look down tell me what you see.

He does as I get ready.

Alucard: water I see the water from that Lance of ice it must of melted why.

Ryo: this is why!

I then raised my hands up causing the water to in to 5 spikes  that went through his body he coughed up blood and turned in to bats.

And goes around and as I see him turn back to his human form

Ryo: I'm not done yet.

I then used.

Ryo: CHAIN LIGHTNING!!!

I saw a lightning bolt go at him as it shocked him I saw it in and out a few times of him I used observe.

Observe.

HP:12000/20000

I smiled as I ran at him while he was paralyzed from the lightning I hit him several times I then upper cutted him as he went in to the sky I hear him say.

Alucard: BLADES OF BLOOD!!!

I then saw blood red blades come at I dodged them but got cut a bit he then get the ground he runs at me and ax kicks me I blocked it as the Force of his kick caused a crater underneath me I then kicked him in the chest sending him back I looked at my health it was above 300 hundred I then used.

Ryo:HOLY BREAK!!!

I saw his eyes widened as it engulfed him I then see him on his knees I used  3 times the magical power for the spell so it's no wonder.

Alucard:*pants* so that was your truck you tire me out with other skills and use the one that you k ow would do it.

Ryo:*pants* yeah.

Alucard: *pants* heh.

I looked at his health.

HP: 897/20000

Ryo: your a pretty good guy you know.

Alucard: thank you.

I then had a great idea.

Ryo: how about this I bring you with me.

Alucard: what do you mean.

Ryo: I could use you as a training partner I bet you know this place isn't real.

Alucard: well I've had my suspicions.

Ryo: what do you say wait how would we deal with the sun.

Alucard: I have day walker blood in me it wouldn't affect me.

Ryo: sweet so what do you say.

Alucard: I accept I can't wait to see how strong you become.

I then helped him up and take out a few HP potions 2 for me and 2 for him I gave him the potions he looks at the red liquid.

Ryo: it's not blood but it works.

He smiled at that I drink mine as he does the same I grabbed his shoulder.

Ryo: hope you like a crowded house.

Alucard: it doesn't matter.

Ryo: good.

I then took him out of the dungeon as he looked around the room I said.

Ryo: koneko make extra I got a house guest.

He looks at me weird we both then hear.

Koneko: what do you mean.

She looks in here and see alucard.

Koneko: ok the hell.