chapter 5

I then remembered that I had a quest to go to school I looked in my inventory and saw a book called water control.

Would you like to learn the skill water control?

Yes/no

I thought yes I then saw this pop up.

New skill learned water control:

Water control/water manipulation: this skill  let's you control water you have to focus in to it this skill does not use magical power as you can not conjure it as a spell.

Ryo: huh for some reason I feel as if this is the same as water bending from avatar.

Time skip

I got home and went in to my instant dungeon I saw that it changed it was a field there was a pond near me I didn't see a monster yet so I went to the pond and I tried to use moves from avatar so I took both my hands and moved them forwards and backwards to make waves I saw that it started to work I then put my right hand down to my side and I quickly took my left hand moved some water to the ground and I then lefted up my right hand quickly the water rose I then focused on it to make it harden I saw that it formed an ice shield I then put it down I then looked towards the water and took my hands and lefted them focused on the water I then had a decent sized water ball come out of the water I then waved my arms out as the water ball went in to smaller water balls I then made the in to water Spears I then harded them to make ice Spears I then launched then at the ground I then heard something spawn I looked at it it was made of fire I used observe.

Observe:

Name: ???

Race: minor fire elemental.

HP:300/300

MP: 1300/1300

I then saw it shot a fire ball at me I dodged to the side as I used the water by me to make a tentacle to shoot out of the water it hit it's head making it disappear.

Ryo: ok that wasn't so bad.

I then see 25 zombies 5 witch's and 10 minor fire elementals spawn in.

Ryo: oh fuck me!

Time skip.

I used escape dungeon as I fell face first on my bed I looked at my stats

[Stats]

Name: ryo.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title:none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 23.

HP:37/440 (Regen 10 per minute)

MP: 160/1600 (Regen 50 per minute)

Stamina: 13/670 (Regen 20 per minute)

Strength:43.

Endurance:43.

Agility: 43.

Intelligence: 45.

Wisdom:43.

Luck:23.

Points:40.

Money:$10,000.

I sighed and took out a health potion after I drank it I felt a bit better I then looked through my inventory and saw I had some new stuff thank you auto inventory I saw that I hand a amulet I looked at it there was a description under it this amulet will help anyone I used observe on it.

Observe:

Amulet of Regen.

Class: S

This amulet let's the wearer have regenerate there health/magic power/stamina twice as fast.

Ryo: shit cool.

I put the amulet on and I almost instantly felt the affects of it i kept looking through my inventory and thought I should try cutting veggies for tomorrow night I need to practice any way but I'll do that in the morning I then let darkness take me to dream land.

Time skip

As I was going out the door I put on a pair of gloves it wasn't cold I just messed up on cutting veggies my hands hurt like hell my health is already back up but the cuts will take around 3 days to heal I'm guessing.

Small time skip

I got to school I saw a lot of people staring at me the girls with hearts in there eyes and the guys with hate in them I went to the back of the school and went under a shady tree I then saw about four guys come over to me 2 of them was 3rd years and the other 2 was 2nd years they looked at me with a look that could kill.

RB= random boy.

RB: I heard you all buddy buddy with koneko is that right.

Ryo: uhh well I have classes with her but and we've talked a little but that's it.

RB2: grr just stay away from her!

Ryo: I'm that's kinda hard to do I have my classes with her and I'm her partner in cooking class.

RB3: basturd she's ours!

He then tries to hit me I don't know why he does I dodged to the side as the others run at me they all try to hit me I then kick one in to another and I get behind the other 2 and push them in to the other 2 I then hear.

Saji: hey what's going on here!