chapter 39

Author: ok so it's going to a be a harem so who else do you want in this other people are allowed but they must be from an anime also I've already decided to not have rias and akeno in the harem but I want to hear what you all want.

Rias was sweating at this point.

Ryo: come on what's wrong can't you handle your underclassmen.

I said that teasingly I swear I saw a tic mark.

Ryo: why don't you use your destruction magic.

This worried every one.

Ryo: if you are able to actually hurt me with it then I'll tell you my secrets about knowing with who grafia was.

This caught her attention she then started to power up a ball of destruction magic.

Kiba: is he insane that magic can destroy anything.

Koneko: just watch.

She the shot to at me it had force in it but the magic it self was weak I held up my left hand as it hit it I stopped it in its tracks.

Ryo: hmm not bad force with it but your magic power is weak.

Everyone except koneko was shocked at this I then started to add my own magic power to as I held it up.

Indura:(we could absorb it and we could use it)

Ryo:(ok how do I do it.)

Indura:(just leave that to me.)

Just then I heard a small absorb that only I heard it then went in to my hand as I see.

New skill obtained destruction magic: this magic can destroy anything if enough power is used.

I smiled at this everyone was shocked at this I the lefted my right hand and pointed at a mountain that was a few miles away.

Ryo: this is how your magic works.

I then started to power up my destruction magic as I hear.

Rias: no that's impossible!

My magic was so much more consitrated everyone was so shocked at this they never felt something like this I then shot the ball of destruction magic at the mountain we all then see it get destroyed.

Ryo: and that's what destruction is this magic takes to long to use but if some one else distracted riser while you powered up all and I do mean all your magic in to one shot then you will win if it hits that's only if you fight him now after this training your going to be able to take him out.

I then see.

Secret Quest completed!

Details: learn how to use destruction magic.

Rewards: 10,000 exp/ $5,000/ and one weapon of your choice if it has powers then it will be able to use them.

I smiled at this.

Rias: I want to know how in my brother's name you did that!

Ryo: if you win the game against riser then I'll let you in on it.

Koneko: damn.

Ryo: yep I know I'm awesome also I've made you all training gear.

Time skip after giving them the gear.

Koneko: it's heavy.

Kiba: how am I able to left this.

Issei: fuck I can't move.

Ryo: look 200 pounds on you isn't bad koneko has 2000 yours are the baby version of hers.

I decided to just make everyone bracelets like koneko's depending on where there strength are.

Ryo: ok come let's go get around me.

They do as I say as I picked the dungeon I wanted I then transferred us to there when everyone looked around they was shocked except for koneko.

Ryo: I have a power that let's me make dungeons one hour in here is one minute out there if you see anything in here don't attack it I'll handle it just run around.

Time skip brought to you by issei complaining.

5 hours later.

Ryo: looks like you all did pretty good take a brake.

They then took off their training gear and all fell down tired.

Ryo: what wrong can't handle a little weight.

Issei: *pants* fuck you.

Ryo: oh looks like you still got some steam left.

Issei paled and tried to get up but couldn't get up I then knocked him out so he can rest.

Time skip.

We was still in the dungeon as I see Ria's finally sit up.

Rias how are you able to make a place like this.

Ryo: hmm well one day I wanted to train and I saw that I got telaported to here.

Rias: hmm is this all your able to go to or can you go to other ones.

Ryo: I can go to a lot of them.

Rias: hmm do you think it's a sacred gear?

Ryo: not sure but if it was then I'd be able to make something like a ring or like issei's gauntlet.

Rias: hmm.

Ryo: get some rest cause we're going to start your real training in a bit after we eat.

She paled a bit at that.