chapter 105

Author: just so you all know when we get to season 4 I won't be focusing on Rias's peerage at all it's going to be full on with ryo's.

As I left my dungeon I saw my queen in front of me.

Ryo: hey shalltear.

Shalltear: just so you know I'm in your harem.

She then walked out of my room.

Ryo: huh?

I looked at the time and I decided to go to bed.

Time skip.

As I woke up I heard footsteps running towards my room the door was slammed open as I sat up I saw alucard.

Alucard: ryo get your ass up they took her!

Ryo: huh what do you mean?

I stood up.

Alucard: devil's took Asia.

Just then I knew what I was going to do I was going to kill someone.

Ryo: go tell everyone to be on high alert I'm going.

Alucard: wait ryo!

Before he could grab me I telaported to where I felt sirzecks energy I saw him writing papers for something I then say as he looked at me surprised.

Ryo: I'm going to tell you this once where is diodora he took Asia from me if you lie I won't hesitate to kill you where you stand.

I saw his eyes widened as he then closed them and said.

Sirzecks: it seems I'm incapable of transporting directly to his place but I can take you as close as I can get to it.

I nodded and grabbed his arm as we telaported outside of a big green barrier that surrounds his place I go up to it as I saw a bunch of devil's and other guys fighting but I didn't really care I busted open the barrier as I saw sirzecks fly off  I go inside and I heard the barrier close behind me I then summoned my Dragon wings and I flew up in to the sky I then flew over a bunch of stuff as I then heard fighting below I flew down threw a roof as I make a crater.

Rias: what now?

As I stood up I saw the queen and the 2 bishop's of his they shot me with magic attacks that don't even scratch me I then was out of everyone's sight as I then knocked the bishop's out as I then stood in front of the queen I could smell Asia's smell on her it made my Dragon eye's come out as my teeth sharpen I say.

Ryo: you your the one who took her.

I saw her pale.

Ryo: for that is why you now die!

I then ran at her I used the water that was in the air to come on to my hands and I made it in to an ice glove the tips was so sharp I then shoved my hand in to her chest and grabbed her heart I then ripped her heart out of her body I could her her screaming the whole time and I was enjoying it as I ripped her heart out I squeezed it making all of the fluids that was in it burst open and as I took my hand back I made and icicle out of her own blood and I then stabbed it in to her head sending her to the ground dead.

Indura: partner calm down!

Ryo: I am calm!

I then ran as I could hear from behind me.

Rias: ryo!

As I made it to a big mansion I kicked the door open as I felt the aura's of my peerage and a few others I see.

Quest: save Asia!

Rewards: 750,000 exp/$300,000/ 5 skill books.

Would you like to except the quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I kicked the door open and I see.

Freed: well well well if it isn't the little shit who cut me in half.

Ryo: freed selzen if you want to continue living get out of my way.

Freed: I don't thin-

Before he could say anything else I chopped his head off and smashed it with my hand I could have sworn I burnt his body I then busted in to the room and I saw her Asia hanging up like she was in the anime I felt only one emotion and that was.

RAGE.

Diodora: well look who decided to join us.

Asia: ryo help!

Ryo: diodora I will make you suffer.

Diodora that's cute you think you can.

Just then I heard plenty of running footsteps behind me as I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

Indura: LIGHTING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!

As I slowly walked towards him I heard him.

Diodora: the light's are a cute touch but anyways Asia is still a virgin I don't want the lightning Dragons sloppy seconds but the idea of stealing her fro-

I cut him off by punching him in the gut and trowing him to the floor as he spits up blood he stands and says.

Diadora: how dare you lay your filthy hands on me I'm a high ranking devil you atrocious boar!

I then kneed him in the gut as he then put up a barrier that surrounds the entire half of this room I easley punched through it and sent him in to a piller as he started to spout out nonsense about bull shit that won't happen since he won't live past the next minute I gray him by the collar of his shirt and I say as I met my head armor fade off.

Ryo: your going to die and I'm going to enjoy it so very much.

He then smirked at me and said.

Diodora: even if you kill me I won't let you have her.

I slammed him in to the ground cracking it I made my balance breaker break off and I took out my Leviathan ax as he got up I sliced him in half starting from his dick to the top of his head I then spined around and slashed him in half at the stomach and putting his boy in to four pieces I then used as I put my ax away.

RYO: FIRE DRAGON ROOOOAAARRRR!

I burnt any piece's left of him and I turned back to Asia as I used.

Indura: LIGHTNING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!

I then flew over to her as I say.

Ryo: hold on Asia I'll save you!

I saw the thing that has her starting to glow I then say.

Ryo: indura transfer the magic energy from this thing to me.

Indura: I don't know if you can sustain this much power partner!

Ryo: it doesn't matter just do it now!

Indura: ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB ABSORB!!!!!!!!!

I felt so much pain flowing in to my body as I could feel the thing starting to crack my muscles are burning.

Indura: just a little more partner you can do this!

Ryo: aaaaasAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I felt blood come out of my mouth as I brake Asia free from her restraints my balance breaker brakes I saw that she was ok I hugged her so tight as I started crying.

Ryo: *crying* Asia Asia Asia!

I could feel her rubbing my head.

Asia: it's ok I'm here and I'm ok.

3rd person pov.

As the orc the student council and ryo's peerage witness this they couldn't believe it they was about to say something but just then Asia disappeared and ryo fell on to the ground they then heard.

???: I guess I should thank you.

They all looked up to see.

Author: so what all do you think of the story.