chapter 64

Ryo's pov

I was pissed not at pisti but because I got angry my Dragon eyes and my teeth was sharpen still.

Indura: you need to calm down your dragon side is going to take over.

Ryo: then I'll let it!

Just then I see a bunch of giant lizards coming at me as I had my firery aura surrounding me I charged at the 7 of them I jumped in to the air as I dived down in to the middle of I use.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!

I used that to make the ground all around them and shatter and making a crater I then grabbed one by the tail and flung it in to the air and then I jumped up above it then I used.

Ryo:FIRE DRAGON TALON!!!

Sending the fucker back down to the ground I then hit land on top of another one and jumped off it and used.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!!!

Instantly killing that one I then used this on 2 more of them.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON ROOAARRR!!!!

Killing another one I then got in front of the last 3 as they was getting closer I took a stance as I do this.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON SACRED ART FLAME LOTUS EXPLODING FLAME BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!

Instantly killing them and taking out a decent part of the surrounding area I then let out.

Ryo: *Dragons roar* ROOOAAARRR!!!!

Ryo: *happily* all better!

Indura:(you have company.)

I turned around and saw pisti and morgiana with dust on them looking surprised and pisti had a stick in her hair.

Ryo: *waves* hi!

Pisti: *shocked*a dragon he's a dragon.

Morgiana: what was that magic you used?

Ryo: Dragon Slayer magic.

Pisti: a dragon using Dragon Slayer magic.

I then crossed my arms while pouting a little.

Ryo: I can do whatever I want.

Morgiana:*giggles*

Pisti:*sigh* I'm going to have my hands full it seems.

Ryo:*sticks tongue out*

Pisti: bit ryo I'm sorry about before.

Ryo: oh it's not your fault you didn't know.

Morgiana: ok then.

Ryo: also where is the water serpent I just want to see it I won't fight it yet.

Pisti: you promise.

Ryo: hmm yep.

Morgiana: fine come with us.

Small time skip

We was over looking it from a tree I saw it was around 50 feet long I then used observe on it.

Observe:

Name: ???

Race: water serpent.

Title: seal keeper.

Fame: living seal.

Level: 300

Health: 50,000/50,000

MP: 100,000/100,000

Stamina: 30,000/30,000

Strength: 300